18: The Daycare Attendant

Gregory smiled. "Thanks!"

Freddy then spoke over the Fazwatch. "Hello, Helpy!"

Helpy gasped and smiled wide. "Freddy? Is that you? How are you feeling?"

"I am doing much better, despite being on reduced power. However, like Gregory has told you, he is trapped inside The Pizzaplex and needs your help." Freddy said.

Helpy hummed. "Wellll! We could stay here until the doors open!"

Gregory shook his head. "No, no, no. VERY bad idea."

"Why?" Helpy asked, tilting his head.

Gregory rubbed the back of his neck. "Well...Monty, Roxy, and Chica are kinda after me. Something's wrong with them. They're going crazy!"

Helpy's eyes went wide and he looked out the window, seeing Glamrock Chica still roaming around the bottom of the lobby to try and find Gregory. "S...She has red eyes...w-what's wrong with her?"

"We...do not know." Freddy said. "But me and you should be able to handle it once Gregory is out. For now, we have to keep him safe."

Helpy was still looking a little heartbroken, but he nodded, facing Gregory. "O-Okay! I'll do whatever I can!"

Gregory smiled again, and Freddy spoke. "Thank you, Helpy. I will meet you two in the Daycare. It is one of the most safest attractions in The Pizzaplex."

Helpy smiled and nodded. "Yeah! And The Daycare Attendant is super duper nice!"

Gregory grumbled. "The Daycare? Really? Do I look 5?"

"I apologize, Gregory. But it is the only place I can think of. Besides, it is not JUST for toddlers." Freddy explained.

Gregory was silent before shrugging. "Yeah, I guess so. Cya there, Freddy."

Helpy smiled before the two headed out of the gift shop and into the main lobby, where Chica's head perked when she heard footsteps.

"No more games..." She growled, turning around, but seeing no one.

Helpy and Gregory hid behind a photo booth before quickly running towards the Daycare Entrance, using Helpy's full access to The Pizzaplex to get inside.

They came across a rather peaceful and shiny hallway. Gregory seemed a bit amazed, having never actually been inside the FULL Daycare. He then noticed painted walls of characters he saw in the gift shop.

'Sunnydrop' and 'Moondrop'. At least that was the name of the candy they were advertising.

Gregory stopped and looked at Helpy. "Uhhh, who are they?"

"Huh? Oh! That's The Daycare Attendant! He looks over the children and runs the Daycare!" Helpy explained.

Gregory tilted his head. "Uhhh, then who's the second one?"

"Oh! Hehe, forgot to mention! Sun and Moon are the same person! Or rather, two different characters in the same body! The Daycare Attendant is a two-in-one animatronic! When the lights are on, he's Sun!"

Gregory nodded. "And when the lights are off, he's Moon!"

"Yeah! Exactly!" Helpy said before they entered the true Daycare...seeing a rather creepy pair of golden statues for Sun and Moon. At least, they were creepy to Gregory. Helpy was more focused on the entrance to the actual daycare for the children. A slide with a sign that said 'SLIDE INTO FUN!'

Then, Freddy spoke up. "Gregory. Helpy. I am unable to reach you. Check he Daycare security desk for a security badge and then let me in."

Gregory turned to Helpy. "Can you let him in?"