Father's Day (OLD)

The alarm clock beeped and beeped annoyingly, but the cheerful little bear Helpy did not find it annoying at all. He didn't find much annoying because of how happy he was. The little bear sat up and stretched his joints to prevent them locking up and then shut the alarm clock off before putting on his top hat and bow tie.

He hopped off his bed and then smiled at the little display of LEGO's he made. He was fond of the LEGO brand because he could generally make whatever he wanted. He even found LEGO's for Freddy Fazbear's, including plushies of the gang. But he always preferred LEGO because of the things he could build and the brands.

Ninjago, CHIMA, Hidden Side, Monkie Kid, he loved it all. They always brought a smile to his face.

Eventually, the little bear cub left his room, and as usual, his father or rather adoptive father Mike was not up yet. He laughed a bit before deciding to check what day it was. He wasn't the biggest fan of Monday's and Tuesday's, Wednesday's were nice, Thursday's always felt like Friday's, and Friday's just gave Helpy a sense of fun! The weekend was just pure relaxation from the long week.

"Ok. It's Sunday and-" His optics went wide when the calendar read: 'Father's Day'. "IT'S FATHER'S DAY!? I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT WAS TODAY! I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN A GIFT!" He exclaimed. "Oh, wait, I don't have any money and I spent all my allowance on that giant Monkie Kid Mech." The little bear cub sighed before getting an idea and then rushing over to the kitchen.

He tried to use his little legs to hop onto the counter, but after that didn't work, he decided to go get a stool so it would help him reach what he wanted. He then opened the cupboard and then scanned each shelf which was filled with cups, water bottles, and mugs. He then grinned and grabbed a plain old white coffee mug before hopping off the stool.

"Now, Mike usually gets up at...Hmm, 10: 30, and it's 9:47 now, so I should have plenty of time!" Helpy exclaimed as he set the mug down on the table and then rushed to his room, coming back with some paint brushes and purple paint. "Let's hope I'm a good artist!" He then began speaking to himself, using a different accent to make it seem like he was talking to someone else.

"I think you can do it, Helpy."

"Thanks, Helpy! You're a great friend!"

"I know I am."

"That's a little self absorbed?"

"Well, I'm you, so wouldn't that mean you're self absorbed?"

"People are more self absorbed about me having muscles on YouTube." Helpy commented before dipping his smaller paint brush into the light purple container of paint and began spelling out some words onto the side of the mug.

After he had what he wanted written down on the mug, he put away his brushes and paint and then smiled widely at the mug. "It's perfect! Great last minute gift!" He then looked at the timer and saw that it was 10:15. Mike wouldn't get up yet.

He sighed and then decided to put the gift in his room in order to hide it from Mike to keep it a surprise and to let the paint dry. He then hopped onto the couch and decided to turn on the TV...But there was nothing but adult shows. Most of them involving detectives or drama and a lot of swearing. So he decided to grab his phone (which he got a few weeks ago) and start watching YouTube.

Minutes passed by and Mike eventually got up with a yawn. "Morning, Helpy."

"Good morning! Happy Father's Day!" Helpy cried as he put away his phone and gave the purple one a giant hug.

Mike smiled and gently patted his head. "Adorable as always, little bear cub. And I didn't know it was Father's Day."

"Really? I thought I was the only one who didn't know."

"I stopped celebrating Father's Day after I learned my father was an evil psychopath hellbent on achieving immortality." Mike said.

"Oh, yeah. Well...I got you something!" Helpy said. "Actually, I made you something!"

"And what would that be?" Mike asked curiously.

Helpy smiled wide and then rushed into his room and came back with the gift.

Mike tilted his head. "Isn't that a coffee mug?"

"Well, you always say a day can't go by without coffee."

Mike shrugged. "True. But I already have tons of those."

Helpy got on his tippy toes and handed the mug to him.

Mike looked at the mug before turning it to the side and that's when his black and white eyes widened.

The mug had a writing written by Helpy in purple paint: 'PURPLE DAD'.

Helpy waited for Mike's response. "Well...?"

"Helpy...This is litterally...the best gift...I have ever been given!" He set the mug gently aside and hugged his little one tightly.

Helpy giggled and then hugged him back even tighter.

"Now why don't we actually use this gift, huh?"

"Okay!!" Helpy exclaimed before his phone got a notification. "Oh! New video!"

Mike smiled a bit before grabbing the mug and heading into the kitchen.

Helpy grabbed his phone and then looked at the notification from YouTube that read:

'NEW FREDDY'S LOCATION. IT'S A MALL!?'

"...Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"Do we own a mall?"