17: Vanessa

The security guard's green eyes widened before she narrowed her eyes at Freddy, shining her flashlight at him. "Freddy! You're supposed to be on lockdown!"

"O-Officer Vanessa, I...do not know how I got here." Freddy lied.

"Well, you totally blew it tonight, y'know. Your system crashed and you ruined the show. Now, Parts and Service have you on reduced power. They said it's a safety precaution...just ONE more thing to deal with..."

Freddy's eyes softened. "I apologize."

"Okay." Vanessa sighed. "Look, we're like 15 minutes from closing and some kid is sneaking around backstage. If you see anything, notify me immediately. I already alerted the others. Now, go back to your room." She commanded, walking off to continue looking for 'the kid', who was without a doubt, Gregory.

Now some may be wondering. Why didn't Gregory follow the person who was trying to get him out? Let's just say...Gregory didn't have much trust in adults.

Once Vanessa was gone, Gregory peeked out. "I TOLD you she was after me."

Freddy faced him. "I said nothing. I will keep you safe! Let us go."

Gregory nodded, walking over and climbing back inside Freddy, who started walking back through the utility tunnels. However, thanks to Freddy's concern? They were sadly way off course. But if they hurried, they should still be able to make it before midnight.

Gregory looked through Freddy's eyes. "Where are we?"

"We are now under The Pizzaplex. These utility tunnels connect all the attractions." Freddy explained.

"We can go anywhere in the building?"

"Correct! Fazer Blast, Monty Golf, Roxy Raceway, Mazercize, or even Bonnie Bowl! They are all accessible to STAFF. With high enough clearance, of course. Guests are never allowed down here, but yours is a...special situation."

They traveled around more, and even noticed a pile of STAFF bots piling over a broken one...which was a little creepy, but both just shrugged it off and started walking a little faster.

Until? Freddy's eyes started to flash 'LOW POWER', and Freddy started to become slower and slower until? Gregory was slowly ejected out of Freddy.

"Huh?" Gregory asked. "What's up?"

"I am...terribly sorry." Freddy said. "The recharge cycle had not yet completed when I found you. You must continue without me. I will guide you on your Fazwatch in case you get into any trouble." He said as he began walking towards some kind of chamber.

The chamber was red, with a blue lightning bolt similar to the one Freddy had on his chest. He went inside, and the door closed.

Gregory quickly began to panic. "I don't know if I can do this alone!"

"You are not alone." Freddy said. "I should be charged by the next hour, and like I said! I will continue to guide you on your Fazwatch. You can do it, superstar."

Gregory took a deep breath. "Okay...okay." He said before walking deeper and deeper into The Pizzaplex.

He eventually made it to a hallway that lead him to 'the lobby', which gave him a small amount of relief. But, there was various buckets and supplies blocking his path. It would take too long to move them. Thankfully? There was a path around them through the bathroom.

Gregory slowly checked inside, but his eyes widened in horror when he saw who was inside and quickly slammed his back against the wall, his heart pounding.

Inside the bathroom was Glamrock Chica herself...eating garbage. How animatronics could even eat was a mystery for another day. Chica growled and even dug her face deeper into the old and moldy pizza like she was raccoon.