111. warnings

A D O M A N I A

cxi||warnings

"Reg." Maria whispers and Regulus groans slightly, burying his face into the mattress making her sigh, clambering on top of him and shaking his shoulders. "Regulus. I have to go out."

"What? Where?" Regulus grumbles, laying flat in his back and resting his hands on her hips, her hands resting on his bare chest and she rolls her eyes at his sudden eagerness to wake up.

"I'm going to walk to Lily and James'." Maria says in determination. "It's only one village over and it should only take an hour. It's early so I thought you'd want to stay in bed for a little longer, I know how late you were out last night."

"You're sure that's a good idea?" Regulus furrows his eyebrows and she shrugs her shoulders. "I can't protect you if I'm not with you, Ria. We talked about this."

"I can protect myself." She waves her wand on front of his face and he sighs.

"I know you can." Regulus whispers, tucking some hair behind her ear and she smiles softly. "I just hate not being near you it really sucks."

"Oh I know." Maria mutters, leaning down to rest her head on his chest. "I feel like that every time you go out with Moody. But I promise I'll be fine." Regulus raises an eyebrow at her. "I will. It's just a little walk to James'. I might get a coffee in the way, it'll be nice and peaceful. I just. . .i feel like I need some time alone."

"No, I know what you mean." He mumbles, pressing a kiss to the top of her head and she smiles gently. "Be very careful. I love you."

"I love you." She smiles, kissing his cheek and clambering off him making him squint his tired eyes to get a good look at her before she grabs her bag and strolls out of the bedroom. She's wearing some black jeans and a white top with long sleeves and her beige coloured coat. He smiles slightly, watching her as she gives him one last smile before heading out of the room.

"Watch yourself, Reg." A voice cackles and he hurriedly sits up, scrambling in the sheets and his gaze hardens when he sees who's sat comfortably on Maria's window seat. "God, she's so pretty. It's sickening."

"What the fuck are you doing here, Rebecca?" Regulus snaps at the blonde as she bites her bottom lip and looks him up and down making him scoff and shrug on his hoodie. "Get out." He stands tall over her.

"Why don't you make me?" She pouts making him clench his jaw. "Hm. You used to like that, or maybe you're just playing hard to get? Either way, I'll get what I want."

"And what exactly is that?" Regulus asks, his arms folded over his chest and Rebecca smiles maliciously.

"We were supposed to get married five months ago, Reggie." The blonde states, running her finger across Maria's vanity desk making Regulus angrily grab her wrist. "What happened to us?"