Act 2

"So, glad you came out with me?" Offender asks, the crowd dispersing as young women in lingerie come out to the various stages set up around the room.

"No," Slender growls despite the clear blush he knew was on his cheeks.

"You feel free to go home brother. I'm going to find a meal to enjoy for the night," Offender coos, stepping off the platform and happily mingling with the creatures present.

"Take your car around back. She'll be there soon," The young waitress at his side purrs as she takes his glasses of empty alcohol.

Slender pretends not to hear her as he steps down from the platform and weaves through the excited crowds, calling his driver and stepping into the limo once it swings around front.

"Back to the office sir?" His driver calls, rolling down the privacy window.

"No, I think I'll return home for the night," Slender sighs. "Wait!"

"Sir?" His driver calls, watching Slender from the rear view mirror. "Is something wrong?"

"Drive around back," Slender orders, earning a nod from his driver.

The limo drives down the road before making a u-turn, Slender caring less about the honking horns. He had a mission to complete and he could care less if he inconvenienced someone else. Tch, if they new who was in this limo they wouldn't dare to so much as watch the car! Slender's heart races as the limo drives through the parking lot before circling behind the building, his attention on the barely lit door out back. Two large, hairy men stand on either side of the door as a crowd mingles around outside on either side of a roped runway, the men clearly some sort of animal hybrid. Twins perhaps? That or they came from the same pack.....

"Darlings! You stayed to see little old me?!" Y/N's voice echoes above the blasting music as she exits the door. "Who told you I'd be coming out?"

"All your fans know you do a little soirée at the end of every show. Of course we would be here to see you!" A man from the crowd shouts.

"Ah! Who told you that?! Someone needs to be punished!" Y/N gasps, the two burly creatures walking beside her.

Slender watches as she signs autographs and takes pictures with everyone, much to his surprise the creatures dispersing after they get what they came for. A few even receive kisses from her, yelling about how they'll never wash their various limbs never again.

"Y/N, won't you come join me in my bed tonight?" One of the men coos, grasping at her hand.

"Unhand her," One of the burly men growls.

"Relax James. This girl can handle a handsy man," Y/N giggles, a sudden crack echoing through the area before the man begins screaming as he falls to his knees.

"You bitch! You broke my wrist!" He screams, holding the hand to his body.

"Never touch a lady without permission," Y/N coos, snapping the man's wrist back into place. "I didn't break it. Simply dislocated it."

"Yeah! Don't touch our precious, Y/N!" Another man growls.

"Tch, you're not lady," The wounded man growls before running off.

"Alright, that's all for tonight. I'll see you all tomorrow!" Y/N coos, watching the people disperse. "Thanks James! Bye Daniel!"

"Goodbye miss Y/N," The two men say with smiles on their faces.

Y/N smiles before heading away.

"Sir, what would you like me to do?" Slender's driver asks.

"Go back around. I'll tell you when to stop," Slender orders, bracing his hand against the door.