Act 14

"Is this really necessary?!" Y/N cries, her hands braced against the wall as a corset is tightened around her middle.

"We must highlight those curves of yours! This is the only way to do it," Trender scolds, slipping his fingers between the corset and Y/N's flesh. "Still needs to be tighter."

"I can't.......breathe!" Y/N gasps as the corset is tightened, gasping out her lost air.

"Don't be so dramatic darling. I'm not going to kill you with it," Trender assures her. "I wouldn't hear the end of it if I did."

"You're fine, Y/N. It's just a little tightness, quit complaining," Offender laughs in amusement.

"I'd like to see YOU try a corset on for size!" Y/N snaps, letting out her breath when Trender finally declares he was done.

"I have," Offender shrugs, laughing at the look he earns. "What can I say? I like to cross dress on occasion."

"Why am I not surprised?" Y/N sighs, slipping into the dress Trender hands her.

"Hey! I make a very pretty lady I'll have you know!" Offender tells her.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever you say boss," Y/N shrugs. "How does it look?"

Trender pauses for admire the floor length (f/c) colored dress that Y/N is wearing, flowers decorating along the seems and up around her breasts. Tiny pearls show the middle of the flowers as various thread colors make up the petals. Trender helps Y/N into a pair of heals, her dress just barely brushing the ground with the added height of the heals.

"You look astounding my dear. You're going to be the envy of my models. You're certain you won't come work for me?" Trender questions.

"Sorry Trender. I'm owe my life to Offender. Can't exactly go back on that help, Y/N admits, taking a seat so her make-up could be done.

"Take it back right now! I'll support her life!" Trender begs his brother.

"No way! She's my best lady. She's what earns me the most money. Ya can't have her," Offender growls back. "You're lucky I'm even letting her be in your show!"

"Y/N, reason with him won't you? You like being a model and you're always so good at it," Trender whines. "Pretty please?"

"Sorry Trender. I like being a stripper. Sure it's fun to model time to time but I like taking clothes off more than putting them on," Y/N chuckles softly.

"Ugh, I just can't with you two!" Trender whines. "I changed my mind! That mouth is far too dirty!"

"Oh, I'm wounded Trender. Dicks aren't the only thing I've swallowed!" Y/N grins at him.

"I bet I've swallowed more than you have, Offender challenges.

"Dicks? Or objects?" Y/N challenges.

"AAAAAHHHHH! NO! STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!" Trender cries, covering where his ears should be.

"We better stop before he becomes too aroused," Offender jokes.

"I swear! I'll be kicking you both out if you don't stop!" Trender snaps are the two of them.

"Offender started it," Y/N shrugs.

"I did not!" Offender protests.

"It's quite the spectacle in here," Olivia remarks, taking a seat in one of the make-up chairs.

"Y/N! So happy to have you modeling with us again!" Maisie cries, lunging at Y/N for a hug.

"Nooo!" Y/N cries, gasping under her crushing hug.