Act 19

"Would you, be my partner?" Slender rephrases.

"Hahaha! You're kidding! I'm dreaming right now. Aren't I?" Y/N laughs out, shaking her head as she sets down her wine glass.

"Y/N, I am being completely serious. I want you to be my girlfriend," Slender tries again.

How many times was he going to have to rephrase this?! Oh! He had an idea!

Slender grabs Y/N's cheeks in both hands after setting down his wine glass and pulls her into a deep kiss, his tongue prodding at her bottom lip for entrance. Slowly her eyes close and her lips part, allowing Slender access to that sweet cavern of her's, twisting and fighting with her tongue. Slender feels her press closer to him as their kiss deepens, Y/N pulling back with a loud gasp when air becomes a necessity. Soft pants leave her lips as crimson paints her cheeks, Slender noticing her lips a tad swollen from the kiss.

She looks up at him with half lidded eyes, sending his heart pounding from excitement. That look could make anyone week at the knees! Despite his carnal desires he allows his hands to fall from her face, taking a deep breath as he folds his hands in his lap.

"So, what do you say?" Slender asks her.

"I.....would like to give it a try," Y/N assures him with a smile.

"I promise, I'll give it all I've got," Slender swears, pressing his forehead against his.

Y/N's breath is warm against his face as she breathes, her eyes closed as she takes in the full situation. She had just earned herself a headstrong, uptight, monster of a boyfriend. He got.....well, he got a whore of a girlfriend.

"Don't talk like that," Slender snaps, Y/N jumping back in surprise.

"How did you....?" She trails off in confusion.

"I......can read thoughts," Slender mumbles, 'looking' away from Y/N.

"You....what?! Are you serious?!" Y/N cries, her entire face flushing red.

He seriously heard everything she's been thinking about him?!

"Well, most of it. It's a little harder with crowds," Slender explains.

"Agh! Stop it! Stop it right now!" Y/N cries, holding her head. "You stay out of my head!"

"I can't always control it," Slender admits with blushed cheeks.

"Unbelievable," Y/N grumbles, crossing her arms as she pouts on the couch.

"I promise I'll do my best not to read them. Please?" Slender asks her gently. "You stop talking bad about yourself and I'll stop reading your mind."

"How am I supposed to know you won't be reading my mind anyway?" Y/N asks him accusingly.

"Fair point. Guess you'll just have to trust me?" Slendee offers you weakly.

"Fine. Fine. I'll trust you but don't think I'll be watching you. You're bound to have a tell when you're reading minds and I'm going to find it," Y/N challenges him.

"It's a deal," Slender laughs in amusement.

"Do you want more wine?" Y/N asks him with a soft smile.

"Certainly. Although, don't you have work soon?" Slender asks, glancing at his phone that read five. "I'm not sure how much more you should drink."

"Awww, don't be a spoil sport," Y/N huffs as she makes her way to the kitchen. "One more bottle won't hurt!"

"Don't you dare let my brother blame me if you show up drunk," Slender warns when she comes back.

"Please, it takes more than a couple glasses of wine to make me drunk. I'm just happily buzzed," Y/N tells him with a satisfied smile.