Act 29

"I'm so down!" Y/N gasps, bolting out of her chair and squaring off with the wolf looking creature.

"Y/an' what are you doing?!" Slender cries, grunting when Lucifer grabs his wrist. "Let go! I don't want her fighting!"

"It's a brawl Slender. She'll be fine," Lucifer complains. "She does this every week."

"Every week?!" The brothers ask in surprise.

"You guys really don't know a lot do you? She's popular because she interacts with everyone. The rich and the poor. She doesn't care," Lucifer huffs. "Just relax."

"You two think you can take us?" One of the men growls with a sneer. "I'd like to see you try."

"Tough talk for guys about to get their ass kicked," Y/N grins, squaring off with them.

The six creatures yell and suddenly the brawl breaks our, the patrons cheering and laughing as they place bets. It's hard to keep track in the bodies of who is and isn't winning, the Slender brother's watching with bated breath as they try to get a glimpse of Y/N. A few other patrons join in and it's downright impossible as people jump and wrestle with each other. Lucifer grins and films the entire thing, everyone getting knocked out one by one until Y/N and the wolf girl are standing in the pile.

"YES! We kicked ass Luna!" Y/N grins at her, her eyes shining.

"Amazing as always. Thought we'd have to throw a few people out the door," Luna says with a laugh.

"Don't break my door again!" Arges laughs. "Nicely done as always."

"What can I say? I'm the alpha," Luna smiles, jumping off the pile and settling at the bar. "Of course Y/N makes a good side kick."

"I'm honored," Y/N smiles, helping Arges with the smelling salts and getting everyone back up.

Once everyone recovers things are lively once again, everyone laughing and chatting with each other. Y/N smiles and returns to the table, laughing at the looks she earns.

"Hey, I'm full of secrets too," Y/N smiles, diving into her stew when Arges brings their orders. "Thanks Arges!"

"How'd you know about this? I thought you two barely knew each other?" Slender asks in surprise.

"We act that way," Lucifer explains with a shrug of his shoulders. "It's easier for when I come here."

"She knows just about everyone. The one she knows the least about is you brother," Offender points out. "She's famous for a reason."

Slender is shocked into silence by this, realizing just how little he knew of his partner. He needed to get out more with her. She was bringing out a side of him he never even knew existed. He watches as she laughs and interacts with his brothers and Lucifer, realizing just how amazing she truly was. She honored her title of princess and showed just what kind of leader she could be. She interacted and loved everyone equally, something he didn't ever do. He viewed himself as the top dog and anyone else was just dirt beneath his feet. He had ruled and things had prospered without him needing to relate to the common folk so he figured things were going fine. He was annoyed by the reception of coming into light after ten years but now he understood just why it was a shock to everyone. He was the frightful Slenderman, and no one had taken the time to bring him out of his comfort zone before.

"Splendor! Can I please have just one cup of ale?" Y/N whines as she slumps on the table while everyone else drinks.

"Y/N," Splendor growls softly. "I told you no. Look, I'm drinking soda too. Besides, with alcohol in everyone else's system....."