Act 6

"Don't worry about your little fan club. I've sent them home for the evening," A smooth voice purrs, leaning against the roped off pathway.

"What drags you out of the depths of hell?" Y/N asks in surprise. "Surely it wasn't just to see me?"

"You treated Jonah well. I can't help but wonder if you'd be willing to give me a private showing?" He asks, tilting his head to the side.

"Don't act so innocent. What do you want Lucifer?" Y/N growls at him. "I'm not taking you to bed tonight."

"And yet you'd give my right hand man special treatment? I'm wounded," Lucifer whines, grinning at Y/N's surprised look. "I'm the only one who knows if you're curious."

"So what if I spent the night with him? Last I checked you don't rule my life," Y/N reminds him, her hands clutching at the strap of her bag.

"Wouldn't you like me to though?" He asks, stepping over the rope and pulling Y/N into his chest. "I could restore your title."

"I don't want my title back. I'm happy with where I'm at," Y/N hisses, shoving him away.

"Oh? Your poor parents would be wounded to hear such a thing. The precious daughter they were forced to disown doesn't care about her family any longer," Lucifer whines. "Such a pity."

"It's their own fault. They knew where their loyalties should have lied. It's not my fault they chose wrong," Y/N tells him.

"A silver tongue with a fiery attitude. I think I'm in love!" Lucifer laughs.

"Don't mock me! If all you're going to do is make fun of me then I'm leaving!" Y/N snaps, shouldering past him.

"Wait," Lucifer orders, grabbing her arm. "Let me take you out for a drink?"

"What's in it for you?" Y/N bites back at him.

"Slender intends to end your life. You got in his way and he doesn't take kindly to interference. Allow me to buy you another night of survival," Lucifer explains.

"Then so be it. I don't need your protection," Y/N tells him.

"You truly have no qualms about dying?" Lucifer asks, letting her arm go and falling into step beside her.

"I've lived a long life. The way I see it I'm simply enjoying the time that remains. If my life ends tonight then I will welcome death with open arms. Would you quit following me?" Y/N complains as she walks through the alley.

"Not until you agree to let me treat you to a drink," Lucifer insists, flashing a smile towards Slender's limo when they make it to the sidewalk. "Please?"

"A shame I wasn't recording. I didn't expect the one and only Lucifer to beg," Y/N complains, giving Slender's limo a glance.

So the demon was right? Not that it truly mattered in the first place. The one and only Slenderman would see and react to things his own way, she couldn't expect any less of him. Still, it hurt a little to know he intended to end her life after he acted upon his own desires. A selfish man he was and to think she may have even let him bed her willingly. He was bound to follow them and despite her words her intention wasn't to die tonight so she would accept the demon lord's offer. She could use a drink anyway.

"I'll take you to the best bar in town," Y/N declares as she continues her walk, stealing a glance up at Lucifer.

"I'll buy," He purrs in delight.

Oh this was fun!

~~~~

Slender watches in disbelief as the one and only demon lord walks out of the alley with HIS kill, clenching his hands into angry fists. Dammit! What the hell was Lucifer thinking? That woman belonged to him and him alone, not the demon lord! He clicks his tongue in displeasure as he watches them walk and chat as if they were old friends, his teeth grinding in frustration. Why?! Why did Lucifer always have to interfere?!