Act 21

"Why don't you do that more often?" Y/N asks him curiously, stealing a bite of eggs.

"Do what?" Slender asks curiously.

"Get to know people more. They really appreciate it you know," Y/N points out.

"I never thought it as a necessity. Charles often hangs around when I eat breakfast, it was only natural we eventually formed a relationship," Slender explains.

"But it is a necessity, and much better for personal moral," Y/N points out.

"I suppose I can try," Slender assures her with a laugh. "Of course, you'll have to help me."

"You got it," Y/N tells him with an excited smile.

"I have a feeling I may regret this," Slender grumbles softly.

"Oh come on! Give me the benefit of the doubt. It won't be all bad and I know exactly who we're going to start with so finish your breakfast and call Leo on over," Y/N tells him excitedly.

"Already regretting it," Slender sighs, pulling out his phone.

Y/N smiles in excitement when he calls his driver, the two finishing breakfast before Y/N gets back in last night's dress, the two heading downstairs and climbing into the limo.

"Where to Mr. Slenderman?" Leo asks curiously.

"Just drive us around," Slender assures him.

"Very well," Leo assures, about to roll up the privacy window.

"Leo, Wait a moment," Slender tells him, clearing his throat. "How's......your family?"

"Oh? They're fine. My husband finally found a new job. He was stuck at home for a while but finally found something," Leo explains with a gentle smile, glancing in the rear view mirror.

"That's good news. I didn't realize you had a husband," Slender tells him.

"Oh yes! We've been married for ten years! We were part of the human revolution that sided with the monsters," Leo explains. "We got married shortly after."

"I'm glad you two made it through the revolution. I couldn't imagine a better driver than you," Slender tells him.

"Thank you boss," Leo tells him with a gentle smile.

"See, that wasn't so hard," Y/N whispers to Slenderman.

"No, I suppose not," Slender mumbles, continuing to chat with Leo as he drives them around.

Y/N spends most of the time messing away on her phone as the two men chat it up, piping up on occasion when they get on a subject about her or her job. At last the time comes that she needs to return home, her and Slender exchanging a quick kiss before she closes the door. She watches his limo drive off before going inside to get changed for her job, a soft sigh leaving her lips. She had found something pretty entertaining for her daily life and it excited her. With a happy sigh she makes her way to work, her heart singing in delight.

"Y/N! You're finally home!" Jane cries, throwing her arms around her best friend. "Where have you been?!"

"How long have you been here?" Y/N asks with a surprised laugh.

"Duh! Since this afternoon but my friend has been nowhere to be found! What were you doing?" Jane asks suspiciously.

"I was out and about," Y/N tells her, easing out of her arms and heading to her bedroom.

"You're in a dress egg at you've been wearing for over twenty four hours. I can smell it on you. Another one night stand?" Jane asks with a bit of disappointment in her voice.