Act 11

When Y/N wakes up she's chained to a bed on top of a bare mattress. She jerks and struggles against the metal cuffs pinning her down but is unable to so much as make them jingle from the weight on her wrists and ankles. A metal ball gag rests between her lips and a metal collar hangs heavily around her throat, connected to a long chain on the wall. She's completely naked, her body shivering slightly from the cold air of the room she was in.

"Ah, the Princess is finally awake," A voice coos. "No need to be panicked. I'll be taking good care of you while you're in my care."

All Y/N can do is growl and glare at her captor in anger, continuing to jerk and struggle against her bindings. Y/N is confined to her bed for who knows how long, being forced to do everything in that one spot. She holds out as long as she can but she ends up soiling herself after days in the bed, her captors laughing and criticizing her when they come in to clean her up. As soon as her hands are free of the cuffs she swipes at her captors with her nails, snarling between her ball gag when she misses them.

"I suggest you stop if you don't want to be punished," Her female captor warns, pulling a remote from her pocket.

Two men attempt to grab Y/N once again, backing off when she begins swinging and trying to tear at them with her claws. A muffled scream leaves Y/N's lips when a shock is suddenly sent through her body, her form thrashing as her hands claw at the collar around her neck. Her breath heaves as she slumps against the bed when it's finally shut off, no longer offering up a fight when the men come to her again. Her ankles are freed from the cuffs and she's forced to stand up, her legs sore and wobbly as she stumbles towards the bathroom that was in the room. She's forced into a scalding hot shower and her body is scrubbed clean while her mattress is cleaned out, stepping out of the bathroom and shivering when the cold air hits her wet body.

"If you behave I won't have to chain you to the bed again," Her female captor tells her. "But for now, until you learn your place, you will be chained up. I can't have you attacking my customers after all."

Y/N soon learns what she was referring to with the term 'customers', figuring out that she had been sold by her own parents to a sex traffic ring. Y/N loses track of how many men and women pass through her room to use her body as they pleased, everything feeling as if it was taking forever in her lack of knowledge of the time. Some sessions took forever while others were over in the blink of an eye. Eventually she gave up on fighting back and was allowed to be out of her chains, the only thing keeping her confined was the shock collar and chain attached to the wall.

"You must be hungry. It has been a few months since you last ate," Her captor coos, dragging in a struggling human.

"How long have I been here?" Y/N gets the courage to ask.

"Six months," Her captor tells her, shoving the human forward and into Y/N's lap. "Eat, you're going to need your strength.

"I refuse," Y/N growls despite the way her mouth watered, covering her nose with her hand and staring at her captor.

"Y/N, you either eat or I take away your freedom," Y/N's captor warns. "You don't have to kill her."

"Oh.....," Y/N breathes in surprise.

"I'll be back in an hour," Her captor says before leaving the room.

"Please! Please don't hurt me!" The human begs, scrambling to his feet and attempting to run out of reach of Y/N's chain.

"Relax. I'm going to show you pleasure like you've never felt before," Y/N purrs, jerking the male back down and into her lap.

She turns his head to expose his neck before she buries her fangs into the soft flesh, pleased moans leaving both Y/N and the human as she drinks his blood. A vampire could control their bite. Either bringing excruciating pain to their victims or immense amounts of pleasure. Y/N loved to bring the latter. Soon the human's moaning grows silent and their body stops moving all together, Y/N refusing to pull away until she's unable to pull anymore blood from her victim. She drops him with wide eyes and scrambles to the corner, staring up at her captor with terrified eyes when she returns.