Act 3

BANG! BANG! BANG!

Y/N jerks from her restful sleep by a pounding on her door, groaning in displeasure as she slips out from beneath the warm covers and into the colder room outside. She grabs a robe from a hook on her bedroom door before making her way to the front door, an amused smile coming to her lips when she peaks through the peephole. Of course it was her.

"Jane, what an excellent surprise," Y/N tells her best friend as she opens up the door.

"Y/N! Why didn't you tell me?!" She cries, rushing inside as Y/N closes the door.

"Keep it down. I still have a few neighbors that are night owls. May I remind you I am one too?" Y/N reminds her, glancing at the clock that read nine am. "I didn't get to bed until about four."

"Please, you got plenty of sleep. Now look at this," Jane orders, spreading out a newspaper to reveal a blurry photo of the one and only Slenderman on the front page.

"I see a blurry photo of Slenderman. Your point?" Y/N questions, moving to make herself a cup of coffee.

"He actually showed his face! Now I know he's supposed to be coming out for that world conference but he actually showed his face in public. Not just any place either. No, he was caught at YOUR strip club," Jane explains excitedly.

"Your point?" Y/N asks in annoyance.

"My point....my point?! Y/N, THE supreme ruler of the world showed his face after who knows how long and it happened to be at your strip club on the anniversary of its opening. He didn't go to see just anyone, he went to see YOU," Jane reasons. "The world leader likes YOU."

"Tch, no he doesn't," Y/N snaps, her hand tightening on the handle of her coffee mug. "He came to watch a show just like every other man and woman in that strip club. He gets off on strippers, woopty-do he's like all us normies."

"Ugh, why can't you see it?!" Jane whines. "Just look at that lustful gaze. It was taken at two am. Right when you were performing. That looks is yours," Jane tries again.

"All I see is a blurry photo of a faceless man. I see no lust filled gaze or anything of that sort," Y/N sighs. "Jane, he's just another man. Relax babe."

"No! You can't see it but I can! Don't forget I lived with him for half my life. I can tell. I've never seen him look this way at anyone," Jane reasons. "And the fact that he's actually showing himself after five long years? It can't be a coincidence."

"It's a coincidence. That's all," Y/N sighs, groaning at the glare she earns. "You're not going to change my mind."

"Why not? Do you have something against him? Did he go boo or something at your show?" Jane asks.

Ah, such sweet innocence. She may be in her early thirties but sometimes she still had the mind of a teenager. It couldn't compare to Y/N's century of experience. She could have handled his boos, could have fought back against criticism, but no. He did something no man was allowed to do. He marked her body without the intention of making it his. She wasn't just some toy to be used and thrown away. Just because she used her body for money didn't mean she didn't have her own desires and outlooks on life. No, it was her choice how she used herself.

"Nothing like that," Y/N tells her, sighing at the confused look she earns.

Y/N unties the sash around her waist and allows her robe to fall open, allowing the silky fabric to slide down her shoulders. Large purple finger marks decorate her thighs and bright red scratches surround her waist.

"Y/N.....," Jane trails off in disbelief, her breath catching in her throat. "He did this?"

"He nabbed me on my way home. I don't know, it wasn't all bad but he used me like I was nothing more than a cheap toy. Hell, he didn't even offer me a drink and I know that limo has booze in it," Y/N laughs, sliding her robe back on.