Act 8

(F/J): Favorite Job
(M/N): Mother's Name
(F/N): Father's Name

Y/N checks herself in the mirror, ensuring her suit still fit okay before heading out for the world summit, climbing into Offender's limo when it arrives in front of her building. A week had passed since her encounter with Lucifer, not hearing a word from either one so she hoped they intended to leave her alone from here on out. She would have to do her best to avoid them at this summit but hopefully they'd be too distracted with the other guests to spare her a second glance.

"You're not wearing a suit?" Y/N asks Offender with a bit of surprise.

"Nah, too stuffy. If they don't like it they can kick me out. I don't care," Offender shrugs, handing her a glass of champagne. "Your suit looks nice."

"Thanks! Trender wasn't too happy that I chose a suit over a dress but it's easier to ease out of when I'm dancing. Not to mention it looks sexy as hell when you undo the buttons one by one," Y/N chuckles.

"Thanks for coming as my guest. It'll be nice to have someone I can rely on there," Offender tells her with a grin.

"What about Slender?" Y/N asks him.

"If it doesn't involve business or something to gain my brother isn't one for much communication. Hell, even when he was running the mansion he kept to himself as much as possible. It's only gotten worse since becoming the world leader. He hates the public attention but craves the power," Offender explains.

"It's amazing he's been able to stay on top for so long with that attitude. Surely there are those that would rather overthrow him," Y/N mumbles.

"Of course there are but they can't go against him. He has the ruler of Hell on his side. They may act hostile towards one another but they're best friends. If you value your life or well being you know better than to try and attack him," Offender points out with a shrug. "Your bruises must have healed if you're wearing a skirt again."

"Yeah, the guy stood me up so you don't have to worry about it happening again," Y/N assures him with a smile.

"You don't have to keep doing it you know," Offender says, catching Y/N by surprise.

"What do you mean? Are our numbers going down? Do I need to add something else to my act?!" Y/N asks, wracking her brain for how much money she could loan to Offender.

"None of that. It's just, if you find someone you really like, you don't have to keep doing this. Hell, I'll help you get a job with Trender or even Splendor," Offender offers.

"Thanks but I'll pass. I don't care enough about fashion and I'm not into the whole baby sitting idea. If I did anything it would probably be (F/J)," Y/N explains.

"Then why don't you do that? You have the money to go to school for it. Hell, give me some time to call around and I'll even get you the best teachers. You're my top girl, Y/N. Let me take care of you," Offender offers up.

"I don't care about that right now. I have an eternity to explore and find new jobs. Right now I love what I do. All those men and women cheering over me. It gives such a big adrenaline rush. To know that they're choosing to spend their time and money on me? It's fucking exhilarating!" Y/N tells him with excitement. "Not to mention I can get anyone I want into bed!"

"You're almost as bad as me," Offender teases, a (F/C) rose appearing in his hand before he tucks it behind your ear. "As long as you're happy then so am I."

"Offender," Y/N calls, her cheeks flushing slightly as she grabs his hands. "Thank you for everything. You gave me a chance when no one else would and you helped me figure myself out. If it hadn't been for you I'd likely be dead right now."