Act 9

The days of the World Summit pass by quickly as the countries chat and negotiate with the rest of their world partners; deals are struck, threats are made, and alliances are formed or torn apart. Slender watches it all with Lucifer at his side, satisfied with the week long events. Tonight they would be holding a ball with lots of food and drink before everyone returned to their homes. Trender had taken it upon himself to select everyone's outfits for the ball, gifting the world leaders and their plus ones with specially tailored outfits. Trender had worked on that for months on end.

Slender adjusts his red tie in the mirror before smoothing down the rest of his suit, ensuring everything was crisp and clean to his liking. Once he's satisfied he makes his way out of his apartment and down through the elevator after coming together with Lucifer.

"I'd say you look handsome but you've hardly changed your look. You could have at least added a hat or something," Lucifer complains.

"I like my suits. They're comfortable and stylish. You look rather nice in one I must say," Slender remarks.

"I better. I'm the king of Hell after all. I need to look my best," Lucifer hums proudly as they climb into the limo. "So, you gonna hunt down your lady tonight?"

"As long as she's not interfering with business she can do as she pleases," Slender tells him with a shrug. "And she's not mine. I tasted her once and decided that was enough."

"I never said which lady," Lucifer tells him with a snicker.

"You!" Slender protests shrug flushed cheeks, giving a shake of his head. "Tch, just butt out already would you?"

"I would but it looks to me like you have some competition," Lucifer points out, both their 'gazes' falling on Y/N.

She and Offender enter through the entrance doors, everyone's gazes falling on the two of them as the guests grow silent. With a flick of his wrist Offender gets the band to stop gawking and start playing, the two stepping into a difficult waltz together. Soon a variety of other creatures join them on the dance floor. Children of world leaders and their plus ones run around laughing as the adults dance, Splendor corralling the younger creatures before they can become too much of a hassle. Splendor has been fairly absent during the entire summit, helping to watch the children of Slender's guests. His little brother wasn't one for politics anyway.

Slender watches as people swap partners and continue their high energy dancing, his 'gaze' burning a hole into Y/N's very existence as she laughs and smiles with everyone. He admires her floor length, (f/c) colored ball gown with spaghetti strap sleeves, enjoying the way it hugged each and every curve and feature of her body. He catches occasional glimpses of her six inch heels as her skirt twirls around her, his hand clenching into a slight fist as he hides it in his pocket as she dances with everyone. His jealousy could easily be cut and served frozen on one of the fancy dishes for all to enjoy, leaving many to back off their attempts to chat with him.

"You're ruining it," Lucifer warns before he heads onto the dance floor himself to catch a dance with Y/N.

Slender sighs softly and pushes off the wall, grunting in surprise when he's suddenly surrounded by a group of little girls.

"Mr. Slenderman! Wanna dance with me?" A young girl with dark brown pigtails asks.

"No way! He's gonna dance with me!" A blonde little girl argues.

"I heard of him first! It's because of me you guys know who he is!" Another little girl argues, her fangs glinting under the lights as she bares her teeth in a growl.

"My, my. I never thought I would be so popular. What could I possibly have that would entice your feelings to be geared towards me?" Slender asks, carefully kneeling in front of the girls.