Act 30

"Y/N?" Splendor calls, Y/N groaning softly as she rolls over to bury her face in her pillow. "You didn't drink anything."

"Then why does my head feel so foggy?" She whines, turning to look at Splendor. "I'm still so tired."

"Come drink, it might help you feel better," Splendor explains gently.

"Okay," She mumbles, pushing herself up and crawling over to him.

Splendor gently holds her as she buries her fangs into his neck for blood. He watches her intake, frowning when it's less than expected.

"You can take more," He tells her. "It's okay, I can handle it."

"Not really hungry anymore," She mumbles, curling into his chest for the warmth. "Just sleep."

"Y/N, we need to talk. It can't wait, it's very important!" Splendor barks suddenly. "Please! You need to get up and drink more!"

"O-Okay! Okay! I'm up, I'm up," She says, stumbling out of bed. "Jeez! What's going on?!"

"Eat more first!" Splendor orders.

"Splendor I'm not hungry! If I drink anymore blood I'm going to be sick," Y/N barks back at him. "Jeez, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"I.....!" He freezes, turning down his head. "Just come out for a minute."

Y/N huffs and throws her hands in the air before storming from the room, freezing when everyone gives her serious looks. The hell?! She takes a step back when Splendor just teleports to the group, feeling oddly exposed. What was going on? Did they all want her to leave?! Is she causing trouble? What did she do?! She silently curses herself for the nightmare, wondering if she had another last night and she just can't remember. Why did they all look so damn concerned? She desperately wants to run away but that wouldn't be possible with these five so she crosses her arms and holds herself instead, the only comfort she could do at the moment as these five clearly wouldn't do it.

They all exchange looks with one another, Y/N quickly mapping out all escape routes in her head. She didn't want to hear it. She was just wasn't ready to hear it! She wasn't ready to leave these five creatures but she knew it was coming. It always comes! No one ever wanted her and she had stupidly let herself get comfortable. She tenses when she's suddenly pulled into someone's chest, whimpering as she clutches the black suit in her hands. Why?! Why was he doing this!! Why was he comforting her when he's about to make her leave?! Her anxiety suddenly gets to her and she's bolting to the nearest trash can to vomit everything her body had, her heart pounding in her ears as the hot tears fill her eyes. She's left gasping for breath as she suddenly starts to just sob.

"D-Don't make me! PLEASE! Please don't make me leave!" She begs as she turns back to everyone. "I'm so-sorry! I can fix it! Just tell me what I'm doing wrong!"

The four brothers and Lucifer are taken by surprise at her sudden outburst, Lucifer quickly using his powers to get Y/N's body calmed down. She's still trembling and sniffling but Lucifer forces her body into a calmer state by slowing her heart beat and getting her breathing slow and steady. Splendor feels guilty for freaking her out like this. That wasn't his intention......Y/N wipes at her eyes as her body and soon mind are calmed down. She looks up at the five creatures before her, her cheeks flushing bright red from embarrassment. She looks to Slender when he steps forward and kneels in front of her. She lets her hands be taken and smiles softly when he presses a kiss to them.

"We have some shocking news. We've lost most of the history of our kind. We have our mother's journal so we have an idea of things but not all of it is clear. I don't know if you believe in soulmates but we Slender creatures have them and when we find our soulmate the impossible becomes possible," Slender explains.