Act 12

"Wait, work for you? So we're trading being whores with one group of people for another?" Y/N questions in disbelief.

"You can dance can't you?" Offender asks, taking a seat on the hotel room couch.

"Well, yeah?" Y/N says with a frown. "What does that matter?"

"I'm opening a strip Club that involves all sorts of creatures. It'll have humans, demons, creepypasta, vampires, etcetera," Offender explains.

"What's in it for you?" Y/N asks with narrowed eyes.

"The money and being surrounded by some of the sexiest men and women out there," Offender explains. "You get a life of freedom for a few hours of dancing."

"What about the rest of the people?" Y/N asks.

"I have plenty of connections. They'll be shut down and everyone will get help getting back on their feet. Don't worry, I'm helping everyone," Offender assures her. "Give me a few days. If you don't like it then you can do something else."

What did she have to lose? Even if she had help getting back on her feet there was still nothing for her to go back to. She had lost her entire life and the only thing she had to offer the world was her body but that didn't mean she had to do everything on her own. Here were the people she'd consider 'friends' standing before her with an offer she couldn't refuse. How bad could this be?

"Alright, it's a deal," Y/N assures, offering Offender her hand to shake. "In exchange for destroying this sex trafficking ring I'll perform for your strip club."

"Yes!" Offender purrs in satisfaction.

With help from Offender and the demons the sex trafficking ring was taken down, the men and ladies going their own individual ways once they were free. Many went on to try to regain their old lives, some went to make new ones, and many joined Offender's side and his offer to make a non-human strip club. Everyone who was part of the strip club stayed at Offender's mansion until they started to get back on their feet and find their own homes. It wasn't all bad living with the sex crazed pervert. As long as you knew how to catch him off guard or give him a good kick in the balls he would pretty much leave you alone.

Offender was also patient when it came to withdrawals, many of the creatures attempting to quit the drugs they had been on for so many years. For some if was easy, going cold turkey and never thinking twice about it. For others it took a week or two to get through withdrawal symptoms, and for those that had been in the drugs for years it took them a few months to get clean. If they weren't sleeping off the withdrawal symptoms then they were keeping themselves occupied and busy with other things. Offender was truly a heaven sent angel for many of them.....

~~Flashback End~~

"I look forward to your attempts but I'm telling you now that you won't change my mind," Y/N tells Pavel, crushing out her cigarette. "Like I said, you're free to try, but it won't work."

"I'm a very determined man," Pavel assures with a grin. "I'll prove you wrong!"

"Y/N! Pavel! They're playing my song!" Offender cries as he bursts through the door and onto the balcony. "Come dance with me!"

"Yeah Mr. President. Give him a dance," Y/N grins, slipping past Offender and into the ballroom.

"Y/N! Dance with me!" Jane cries, throwing her arms around her best friend.

"I'll make us the envy of the crowd," Y/N grins, pulling Jane into her arms and leading the two of them in a dance.

Soon the music dies down and everyone is led to a banquet hall for dinner, everyone choosing random seats despite Slender's attempt to get everyone in their assigned seats. Once everyone is settled dinner is brought out for everyone to enjoy, the room filled with chatter and laughter as the world leaders, their plus ones, and the families enjoy one last night together before having to part ways the following day. As dinner winds down everyone bids their farewells and either heads home or to their hotel rooms for sleep before their flights.