Act 13

"Y/N! Wanna go out for drinks after the show?" Katy, one of her fellow strippers, asks.

"I promise we'll have a blast!" Kent grins in delight.

"You know I can't say no to drinks," Y/N laughs as she does her makeup. "Where are we going?"

"Manny's place. He's having a free drink night for sex workers," Kent explains.

"We can always count on Manny to care for us," Y/N laughs. "Alright, I'll wait for you after my show."

"Yes! Y/N is going out with us!" Katy cries in excitement.

Y/N does her show and then waits in the dressing room for her fellow strippers to get off the clock, helping clean and lock up when the last guest leaves.

"Boss, you wanna go out with us?" Oliver asks curiously.

"Where are we going?" Offender asks curiously.

"Manny's," Y/N tells him, slipping on her cardigan and a pair of pants.

"YES! I'll gladly accompany you guys," Offender grins.

Everyone piles into Offender's limo when he brings it around, laughing together and drinking as it drives to the club.

"My new boyfriend is so amazing. He doesn't care about my stripping!" Katy grins in delight.

"I know! Mine tells me as long as I come home I could do as I like," Oliver grins.

"Really?! My girlfriend hates it but I'm bringing in money so she bites her tongue," Kent complains. "Y/N, have you found anyone yet?!"

"I have a guy in my sights but he doesn't care about my job," Y/N explains with a shrug of her shoulders.

"Really?! What's he like?!" Lacey asks in excitement.

"Uptight. An asshole, but great in bed," Y/N laughs as she drinks champagne.

"Sounds like my brother.....," Offender hums before spitting out his drink in shock. "You mean my brother?!"

"Not telling!" Y/N hums with an amused giggle.

At last the limo pulls up to the club, everyone piling out and heading inside. They share rounds of drinks, dance together, and all around have a good time. At last the night comes to an end and the sun begins to rise, everyone heading home to their own places as Offender drives them around the city.

"You really are attracted to my brother?" Offender asks once they're the last two in the limo.

"He's an asshole but he seems to be a decent guy. I doubt he'll ever go for someone like me but it's a nice thought, you know?" Y/N tells him with blushed cheeks.

"Huh, never expected that. I suppose I can support it but I'm worried. I don't want to see you in a bad place again," Offender tells her.

"Yeah, Robert really was a bad guy. Slender doesn't seem like that though," Y/N reasons. "He seemed to feel bad about our first night."

"My brother isn't much for apologies but I agree. The fact he asked you shows he felt bad," Offender agrees with a gentle shrug of his shoulders.

"I like him in my bed. Better than any I've had before," Y/N admits, relaxing in her seat. "I don't know. It's impossible to find someone who will support your job as a sex worker."

"My brother will likely try to get you out of it if he can. He doesn't exactly approve of what I do," Offender admits. "So, maybe he isn't the best idea."

"I'll try my luck. If he's interested that is," Y/N giggles, smiling when the car comes to a stop. "Well, I'm off to bed. Night boss."

"Goodnight Y/N!" Offender grins, ensuring she makes it inside safely before motioning his driver to continue on his way.