Chapter 3

Please read Authors Note at the end! Very important! Thank you, enjoy.

"Mixed feelings, like mixed drinks, are a confusion to the soul." George Carman

(unedited)

Tiana's P.O.V

The days are long, and the periods are boring. I feel every second pass, almost as if life is slowly coming to a halt but not yet. An asymptote in itself, really.

When two 40 minute periods finally end, it's lunch time. Although my brothers had the same periods as me, they didn't get a good look at my face so they will be seeing the new bruises at lunch.

"What happened?" My brothers all asked at once. I loved them to death, but they were all too concerned for their own well being. That lasts about 3 seconds before I explain that I tripped on air and fell on my face. Without any question, they accepted this. Naturally, they all went back into place by talking lovingly with their mates and each other. I, of course, sat at the end of the table and was left out of any and all conversation.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

When I saw the food they were eating, my stomach rumbled, but thankfully this time Lexus didn't notice. I silently excused myself to the bathroom and entered into a bathroom stall. On my knees, I proceeded to empty stomach acid into the toilet and sat there for a little while to regain my strength.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After a few minutes, I stood up and headed back to the table. When I sat down, everyone was talking about a party that was going on tonight.

"Tiana, you in?" Lexus asked once he noticed my presence. I shook my head. There is no way that I will risk going to a party where Ryder might be. "Come on! Even Zakia is going." Since Zakia is very quiet and reserved, he usually didn't go out with us and just stayed home studying, so this was a surprise for all of us.

"Maybe you mate will be there. The whole school is coming." Another thing I forgot to mention is that no one knows but my mom that Ryder basically rejected me or that I even found my mate. But my mom doesn't know about what Ryder does to me. She knows I'm lying when I give her my excuses, but she doesn't do anything to find the truth.

Maybe he's right. If the whole school is going to be there, it will be a slim chance that I will see Ryder there.

"Why not," I agreed and shrugged my shoulders.

"Cool, and don't worry. Mom and dad are cool with it as long as we come home by 4 AM and are responsible," I nodded my head. Our parents have always been very laid back, so I wasn't surprised by this.

Soon enough, the bell rang and it was time to endure more painful hours of learning.

~~~

High school party's aka the worst place on earth. The second we arrived, I immediately regretted coming. With the smell of vomit in the air and sweaty, smelly bodies dancing everywhere, there was no doubt in my mind that I wouldn't be enjoying tonight. Unless I could find my human friend, Persephone. She has exactly what I need.

I was still in my clothes from today, so there was some comfort in what I was wearing compared to the girls in high heels and skin tight dresses.

Even though I came here with my brothers, the second we went in the house they all disappeared to different places. I expected nothing less.

After a few minutes of searching, I found Persephone in the kitchen with her little set up. I asked what she had in stock for 50.

"You in luck 'cause I got a new shipment the other day. We got you simple Ecstasy and some fun ones like PCP, LCD and a few other things I can't say without laughin'. I also got some pistols because its been goin' 'round that a few wolves are out an 'bout. For...protection purposes, I purchased a few for sale." I told her no for now on the gun and chose one LCD and one PCP. I took the PCP and hid the LCD in my shoe for later.

It didn't kick in right away and I wasn't having any of that, so I drank some poison (alcohol) to kick start it. Boy, did it trip me up.

I felt the music in my blood and all of my surroundings were mixed together in a colorful frenzy. All my stress, gone; all my worry, disappeared. It was the best feeling ever. Nothing could stop me from enjoying this night. Nothing.

~~~

I woke up with a major headache and a pain between my legs. What did I do last night? My back was on something soft, but unfamiliar. My eyes open. This is not my bed. This is not my room. This is not my house, and that is not my mate.

A guy about my age was laying down beside me with a sticky note attached to his head. It read "Name is Agur. You're welcome ;)" I silently thanked him, because I honestly don't know who he is. I stretched out my arms only to find a sticky note on my head as well. I chucked a little.

When I stood up, my lower body was aching and I immediately knew the what that meant. I was no longer a virgin and Ryder was going to kill me.

A/N:

Hello. Hope you enjoyed that very late and short chapter. I apologize. I have a lot on my plate with school, personal drama (don't even get me started), and things of that nature. Since I hate disappointing you guys, I will bring the updates down to one day a week. Tuesday's. Look forward to that. I know a lot of you are confused with some of the plot but everything that's happening has an explanation and a purpose that will be explained later in the story, so don't worry. Also I've never done, nor will I ever do, drugs and I do not support taking/doing drugs. It's your body though, so do whatever you please. Can we try for 2K? Goodbye fellow readers and have a tuna fish Tuesday!

Me: Hey buckaroo.

Ryder: I'm not a cowboy.

Me: Well than...

Ryder: *rolls eyes*

Radulf: Sorry for him. He's a dick.

Me: And who might you be?

Ryder: My stupid wolf.

Me: Yep, this will do.

Ryder|Radulf: ???

Me: Congratulations! We hate each other! Now be funny for the camera *snaps photos*

Ryder: -_- fuck you.

Me: I'm not into girls.

Vote

Comment

Follow