7.

╳╳╳

Usually, people considered libraries the best places to study. The silence was comforting and helped people concentrate on what they were supposed to do. 

It was usually like that for Hyungwon, too. But this time the silence wasn't that helpful in the way it was supposed to. It encouraged his thoughts to run free as he stared down at his laptop screen, trying to for through his part in the presentation.

He had tried everything to make himself concentrate on the task at hand. Listening to music with his headphones, taking a break and walking around, reading a few chapters of some shitty YA fantasy novel. Nothing helped. All he had managed to put down on the page he was writing on were random, nonsensical scribbles and doodles.

Tapping his pen on the white paper, he exhaled deeply giving in. He dropped the ink pen, letting it roll off the page but grabbed it before it could make its way off the desk. "What's so wrong that you can't get a hold of yourself?" He muttered to himself, shaking his head a bit.

He could list at least three things off the top of his head. Two of which were Hoseok and his stay at the older's place exactly one week and one day ago, and the cursed project stressing him. In a way, those two were connected. They had more than enough time but Hyungwon figured that his seniors had high expectations of him. And even if Hyungwon didn't want to impress anyone, especially Minhyuk, he knew he had to put his everything into his part or he'd get shit on. 

The third was the most complicated. Telling Jooheon about their biological father. Sure, it sounded simple in theory but Hyungwon tended to overthink it. He needed to say it in a way that wouldn't be extremely harsh on his brother. Although every single idea he had seemed bad. 

Hyungwon knew, that Jooheon would be pissed at him no matter how he said it. If one way could make him be less angry, he'd take that route. And it didn't help that Jooheon's birthday was incoming and the last thing Hyungwon wanted was to ruin that by breaking such news only a few days before.

Maybe he needed someone else to talk to about it. Although, it would be hard to bring it up and explain it in a way that didn't make him sound like a complete douche bag.

Hyungwon was snapped out of his thoughts by a hand waving in front of his face. He blinked a few times in confusion before turning his head. Hoseok was standing beside him, eyebrows slightly furrowed in what seems to be some concern yet there was a grin on his face.

The fearful look was surprisingly gone. Weird. The older man looked also more tired than normal, though it wasn't too uncommon for university students to be tired.

Despite everything noted, Hoseok was the last person he wanted to see at the moment. The senior's presence wouldn't help the trashy majesty that was his head in that second at all.

Yet, Hyungwon slowly moved one of his hands to remove one of the earbuds that were blasting some song that came on shuffle instead of ignoring the guy. Maybe the latter option would have given him the peace of mind he desired but hut body had a different opinion. "What?" he asked in a low voice to not bother anyone else in the library, even though he had isolated himself at a table behind a few bookshelves.

Or he thought he had isolated himself, but seemed like more people wanted to take a look at the anatomy books than usual.

"You were glaring at some people accidentally. You scared them off, and I heard them whispering by chance..." The blond man said, shrugging his shoulders before grinning sheepishly. Well, Hoseok sure kept to his smiley personality even if he seemed tired. "And decided to come to and bother me?" Hyungwon sighed out, shaking his head a tad bit.