11.

╳╳╳

"You're still here?" Hyungwon removed his gaze from the painting he was working on, turning his head toward the classroom door. Hoseok was casually leaning on the door frame, looking slightly tired than usual.

Hyungwon just slowly nodded, placing down his paintbrush carefully. "Catching up on some work," he replied, stretching his arms a little bit. "Sadly, you just missed the teacher. She left like ten minutes ago." He then stated as that was probably what Hoseok was here for thanks to his missed assignments.

Hyungwon figured that his assumption was correct as the older student cursed in a low tone, pushing himself off of the door frame and walking deeper into the classroom. "I had to come all the way from the other side of the campus, too." the student sighed, shaking his head a little bit. "Early celebrations?" Hyungwon asked, chuckling a little bit.

"Yeah. Minhyuk bought a cake for Jooheon and all that jazz." Hoseok quickly settled on a stool next to him and set down the black cover sketchbook he had brought with him, trying to peer over what he was working on. "How are those assignments going, by the way?" Hyungwon then asked, tilting his head slightly, observing the other's expression.

Hoseok puffed put his cheeks a little bit before exhaling. "I remembered how much I hate anatomy." He stated, causing a chuckle to bubble out of Hyungwon before he cleared his throat. "I get that," he replied, shaking his head a little bit. 

Hoseok moved his chair closer, eyes squinted. "Do you? Because to me, seems like you've got it under control," he argued, nodding towards the piece Hyungwon had been working on before he had come and disrupted his work. Hyungwon just pulled his lips into a line. "We all have our bad art days. Do you want to show me? I could help." He suggested even though he knew they might've not had a lot of time for it.

The other student seemed to think about it for a moment before pushing the black book towards Hyungwon slightly. "Don't judge me too hard. I got this book plainly just for this assignment..." It sounded slightly like a plead and Hyungwon nodded his head and reached to grab the sketchbook only to have Hoseok smack his hand back on it. "Can I see yours?"

Hyungwon parted his lips a little bit, surprised. He rarely showed his sketches to anyone, mostly because they were bad and sometimes more than personal. "Uhm, sure," he mumbled before pulling his hand back to take his own sketchbook from his backpack. 

"Don't read too deep into the notes or writings in there," he noted to the older before handing the thick, tattered book to the guy. The book had definitely seen better days, the covers being held together by tape and glue. Hoseok hummed lowly, before smiling and opening the book.

As Hoseok fell into the black hole that was the sketchbook in his hands, Hyungwon grabbed Hoseok's and opened it to go through the practically brand new pages. It was understandable why Hoseok had gone into graphic design; people weren't his strong suit. "Can I make notes on these?" he asked, sparing a quick glance toward his companion who just replied with a 'go ahead.'

Hyungwon bit on his bottom lip, grabbing a red pen from his pencil case and pulling the cap off. Next to the pencil sketches, he started writing down simple things like how the arms needed to be longer or how the muscles would actually go.

they spent a few minutes in comfortable silence before Hoseok cleared his throat. "Hyungwon?" he spoke out then and the said man acknowledged the call out with a small hum. "Is... Is this me?"

Shivers ran down Hyungwon's back as he registered the words and his head snapped toward the other immediately. Hoseok had turned the book towards him. Hyungwon swallowed his spit, his face feeling slightly hot from embarrassment now.