24.

╳╳╳

Hyungwon, although often traveling by bus, had felt slightly lost. He had been unsure if he even was at the right bus stop in the first place and he could just hope that the bus he was supposed to take showed up. He kept checking his phone and the bus route maybe every five minutes just in case he was in the wrong place and needed to run to the right place.

A loud honk made him jump out of genuine fear and shock. There was no one who would need to honk at him from a car other than his biological father. And for once, the thought of seeing the said man bade his heart jump into his throat. He had healed up fine after the last encounter, but he'd rather not have to experience anything similar again.

Hyungwon focused his gaze on the car that had pulled up to him and immediately relaxed when he recognized the pair in the front seat. It was just Minhyuk. The lesser of the two evils he knew. And the next thing he realized was that he was being offered a ride. He, not quite trusting the whole ordeal, tried declining but as with most things that involved Minhyuk, his voice and opinion were thrown out the window from the 10th floor.

So he had just entered the vehicle, giving his brother a small shrug to the questioning look he was given. The exchange luckily went unnoticed by the two guys in the front seat and Hoseok, too. Though he didn't need to hide his relation to Jooheon from the older, he sometimes forgot the guy even knew about it.

The ride to their destination was tight and painfully awkward. At least in his opinion. He didn't know about the other four guys' opinions. Hoseok and Jooheon made it bearable at least.

Once they arrived and Hyungwon had the chance to mouth off to Kihyun a little, he waited until either of the two men on both his sides exited the car. He grabbed his backpack from the place at Hoseok's feet and got out of the car after the said student. 

Okay, a car ride had been the more comfortable and better choice in the end. The last bus stop he saw was multiple kilometers down the road and he wouldn't have had the guts to call Hyunwoo to come to get him the rest of the way in case he was still with Changkyun. He hadn't talked to said guy properly in a while so he didn't know if it was, well, appropriate.

Hyungwon stretched out his long limbs a little bit, letting out a groan in the process. "How do you feel?" he heard Hoseok's voice from next to him so he just hummed as a response. "Like my social battery will be chewed up and spat out after today," he replied honestly, turning to the older man with a smile on his lips. "But it's worth it because I get to see you... And Changkyun; speaking of whom."

He had noticed Hyunwoo's car still parked near Minhyuk's so the other two had arrived before they did. "He's probably talking to his teacher somewhere," he muttered, glancing around the two of them to make sure Minhyuk was distracted enough before leaning in to press a gentle kiss on the corner of his boyfriend's mouth.

He honestly wanted to do that while the other man was watching, but he'd rather save himself from more questions. He and Jooheon would be interrogated later if it was up to the unofficial couple.

Hoseok gave him a bright, painfully happy smile. "Go find him. We'll follow soon when Min stops complaining." The man chuckled, ushering Hyungwon away. The younger nodded his head slightly with a grin before walking off.

Hyungwon felt his heart beating furiously inside his chest. It felt stupid, in a way. He didn't want to act like a fool in love but it seems that is how it was going to be. If at the beginning of the school year someone had told him, that he would have Hoseok as his boyfriend a few months down the line; Hyungwon would've laughed and flipped them off. 

Getting into a relationship had been the last of his concern. It always had been. His priorities were Changkyun and Jooheon, work, and school. Nothing else.