25. The End.

╳╳╳

"Thanks for the help." Hoseok grinned at Hyunwoo. The guy had offered to help with the firewood and Hoseok had accepted even though he was pretty sure he could've done it himself too. Not that he'd brag.

"No problem. I don't want to be completely useless while here." The older man replied with a small smile. "This is also a good chance to get to know you and well the others. Hyungwon was not exactly quiet when it came to you." Hoseok raised his eyebrows slightly at the statement, glancing toward his boyfriend who had now returned to his faithful spot next to Changkyun.

"I hope it's all good things?" he spoke, returning his attention to the other quickly. Hyunwoo let out a small chuckle, shrugging. "In the beginning. I can say he had a few choice words," he admitted but that was honestly what Hoseok had expected. Hyungwon wasn't exactly the nicest to him face to face in the beginning so he wouldn't be surprised if he had been harsher with his opinions once Hoseok was out of sight.

"Don't take it to heart, though. I bet he'd eat all his words now." Hyunwoo added, probably picking up on his expression. Hoseok smiled, shaking his head slightly. His eyes slowly slid toward Hyungwon as a small sigh escaped from him. 

"You really like him, huh?" Hyunwoo commented after a moment sound. "It's that obvious?" the younger replied with a question, earning an affirming hum as a response. "I'm glad it's you. I mean, we don't know each other well. But knowing Hyungwon he probably would've settled for much worse."

"What do you mean?" Hoseok let out before really even thinking about it. He shortly glanced at the guy next to him, seeing an expression of contemplation. "I'm sure you've caught onto his bursts of low self-esteem. He is hard to get through to, sure, but a bit of affection gets him easily attached sometimes. It's probably not something you should hear from me though." Hyunwoo finished with a small pat on his shoulder.

Hoseok nodded his head slightly, not getting too hung up on what the other had told him. "Should we light the campfire? I bet the others are getting hungry. I know I am." he then said, nodding toward the pile of wood the two of them had carried over.

"Sure. Have you done this before?"  Hoseok shook his head at the question. He had lit a grill before when he lived with his parents but they had never gone camping or even glamping. His parents weren't about all that. Just fancy steaks and money.

"Ok. I'll show you. It's actually a useful skill to know, by the way." The guy stated, calling for Hyungwon, The boy's attention turned to them almost immediately, a questioning look on his pretty face. Hyunwoo made a movement with his hand which seemed to mean a lighter and the confusion on the other's face quickly cleared up. Since he wasn't standing too far away he threw his lighter their way.

"There's one positive thing about his addiction." Hoseok chuckled at the statement softly. "How long has he been smoking?" he then asked, out of curiosity. He easily could've found it out from his boyfriend himself but it probably wasn't a big secret anyway. "I don't know. We weren't friends when he started but I can only assume it was some time in high school." The guy spoke softly as he arranged the firewood and some scrap paper he had grabbed from somewhere on the way.

Hyunwoo lit up the campfire easily before standing up. "I expected it to be more complex," Hoseok muttered, shrugging his shoulders slightly. "I'll go gather everyone. We can start working on the food next," he stated and walked off after getting an affirmative nod.

He walked off to get Minhyuk and the gang. His friends had gone a bit to the side and as he approached them he could hear Kihyun and Minhyuk asking Jooheon about Changkyun and also surprisingly Hyungwon. They were obviously trying to keep their voices down.