2

--<3--

--<3--

On the calm Mc territory by the cost was one of the inner circle members was in full action cocking a delicious meal for the members he had grown to love since he joined the mc. Jeremiah stood in the kitchen with steam blowing up in his face and the low background music playing making the cheerful biker hum low. A lot of the members had travelled away to celebrate Christmas in different places, so it was mostly inner circle members that were still in the territory working. With skilled moves, Jeremiah moved around the kitchen like a pro with a satisfied smile on his lips.

"Morning J," Wyatt said when he come down the stairs while rubbing his eyes with a big yawn. He sat down by one of the black counters and looked up at the head of the kitchen and the bar moving around. Wyatt was one of the inner circle members. The president of the mc club had given him the role of head of the doctor clinic which he took very seriously. The man had also been one of J's closest friends for years. The doctor looked around at the chaos around the kitchen like a bomb had exploded there.

"How do you find things around this mess?" Wyatt asked, and Jeremiah smirked as he tasted the soup he was making.

"It is organized chaos. It makes it easier to make all of you leave me alone," Jeremiah joked as he tasted the soup. Wyatt cracked a smile and ran over to the stove, he fastly tasted the soup and was gifted a hit against his ribs. With a groan, he walked away humming something while rubbing the side of his chest. Jeremiah loved to cook, so when Jax had asked him to become the head of the kitchen and the bar, it was a yes on his part. Ever since he was little he had loved to stand in the kitchen because his mom was there a lot. The time when they cooked was holy for them and even when J's dad had been at his worse the two of them found comfort in the kitchen.

The thought of his dad made him grit his teeth in anger. He knew he couldn't do anything about it now but he had wished so many times that he could travel back in time and go a round against his dad. Since Jeremiah was little his dad had hit him and his mom, when J turned twelve his mom finally found a way to sneak them out of the house and get help. Jeremiah knew that it had needed a lot of courage to do that because the abuse had been going on for so long. Ever since that day it had been only him and his mom. J had been keeping up with what happened to his dad and knew he was going to root in prison for a few more years at least.

It had passed over ten years since that happened, and much had changed since that day. Now it was Jeremiah's turn to take care of his mom. Ever since she got cancer, he had been by her side. It had broken his and the mc's heart when the news came and he had done anything to help his mom since day one.

J shook himself out of the train of thought he was having and concentrated on cooking again. It was his way of dealing with hard times.

"Temple now," Jax said behind the cooking biker, making J jump. He had been so focused on the soup that he didn't hear his president behind him. He heard the irritation in his voice, so Jeremiah didn't answer. He turned down the heat and walked over to the temple room. J had on a grey hoodie as it was cold outside, and it was now smelling of food. As he stepped into the decorative room, J couldn't help but look at the stories painted on the walls. In the middle of the room was a big oak table with decorative chairs standing by it. At the end of the table stood a high chair where Jax, their president, was meant to seat. The inner circle slowly got inside. Gunner, one in the inner circle, was in Sweden, so he and the famous dogs were gone, and Jeremiah didn't see Titus, the third in command, anywhere. Jax sat down in his chair with thunder going around his blue orbs, his long blond hair was up in a bun and his perfectly trimmed beard moved as he was mumbling angrily.