6

--<3--

--<3--

Jeremiah stood in the bar cleaning and getting everything ready as thoughts were swarming around his head. He needed to get more of the vodka, he saw, and probably needed to stack up a bit of rum as it was just a few bottles left. Jeremiah wrote the supplies down on a piece of paper as he continued his round around the bar. He mumbled a bit for himself as he let all his focus on the alcohol. He had heard rumours that the hot detective had been by under the day, and he knew Jax had been pretty mad as he had locked himself and his second and third in commando in his office. Jeremiah knew a meeting would be called soon, so he needed everything to be ready for the party, if J knew Jax right he would drink away his anger later with one or two girls by his side.

Maddox walked in through the door and sat down on one of the high black chairs. He watches Jeremiah move around in silence. J was used to being watched by Maddox as he was a man of few words. The two of them had been good friends for years now, and they were completely comfortable in silents.

"Did you see the detective?" Jeremiah asked as he counted beer bottles. Maddox leaned forward on the counter to look over the bar. He growled in answer.

"Is it true she will live here for a while?" J asked and looked up at his friend. When he saw how he was silently and slowly reaching for a bottle Jeremiah swath his hands with a towel.

"Leave my alcohol alone, Maddox," J warned and moved the bottle away from the biker that was now staring at his friend as if he had shot him. J knew the look and sight, he took up two shot glasses and pour some of the liquid into them.

"She said that," Maddox said with a pleasing facial expression as Jeremiah pushed one of the shot glasses in front of the biker. In a matter of seconds, both of them swallowed the burning liquid like it was water. Jeremiah put the bottle away and continued cleaning the bar.

"I also hear she ran away like her fets were burning" J laughed while thinking of the hot and beautiful detective rushing away from Zeus. Jeremiah wished he had seen the interaction, but he had been by the hospital to sit by his mother's side for an hour or two.

"It will be interesting to have a detective around. Do you think she will be the end of us?" J asked and moved around with skills as he cleaned a few glasses.

"I don't know, she is trouble, Zeus says," Maddox says as he watches his friend's every move. Maddox moved the shot glass around like he was playing chess with one piece.

"If she found something, it could mean big problems for us. I hate to say it, but I don't want a beauty like her to suffer because she saw something she shouldn't," Jeremiah said, a bit worried as he imagined her being killed for founding something she shouldn't.

"Zeus will come up with something," Maddox groans out. The two friends stayed silent after that. They were thinking about things for themself, and when Wyatt came striding in, neither of the bikers saw him or heard him until he sat down and said their names.