32

--<3--

--<3--

"So did I understand it correctly, Athena comes from Sweden but got kidnapped by you to help train the sirens but fell in love with Gunner," Evelyn said and took a deep breath as she watch the train travel along the forest in Alaska. The two of them jumped on the next plane to Alaska as fast as they left the mc. The train had been the fastest way to get to the little house Jax had fixed for them.

"But she chose to secretly get away when she thought she kept all of you safe from the people she thought had killed her family but got kidnapped again by the bad guys until you and her family saved her?" Evelyn said looking like the story was too good to be true. Jeremiah wanted to laugh at the absurdity of the story but couldn't as he knew it was true, so he only nodded.

"Huh" was the only thing coming out of the detective as she let all of the stories in. What a crazy love story but honestly no one would think she and Jeremiah would be something half a year ago, Evelyn would have laughed the person right in the face if he only suggested something so absurd.

The old yellow train cranked a bit making the detective jump out of her thought and look at her biker. God, she was so lucky to have him by her side, after all the crazy things happening to her he still was by her trying to make her think about anything but the dark memories hunting her. As if he felt the change in her he let his big and rough hand placed against her knee and slowly move his thumb up and down in a calm and loving gesture.

"It's a crazy story but I have never seen a couple so in love as they are," Jeremiah said truthfully while looking into Evelyn's beautiful green eyes. It sometimes felt like the biker wanted to tell the detective something he couldn't form words for, but something so important that it made Evelyn's body heat up.

"It's a very crazy story," Evelyn said and leaned back trying to take it in again. Jeremiah leaned forward with a smile as he took the grip of her hands and slowly moved them to his lips.

"Wouldn't say our story is any less crazy" the biker said before placing two sweet kisses against her hands. Her cheeks slowly turned red as she thought back on their crazy past together. Jeremiah saw the change and couldn't help but chuckle lightly and move himself from his place opposite the detective and sat down next to her.

"Seems like it's going to become even crazier," Evelyn said and leans into her biker. For some moment they just sat there holding each other and taking in that they actually have each other.

"Do you know what you want to do now?" J asked after minutes of silence. The question had taken over Evelyn the last few days but she had yet to find an answer for it. Before answering she let a high sight out, then struggling her shoulders and turned her head from the beautiful land outside the train to look at the biker.

"I don't know yet" she whispered remembering the last years with James and how she had placed her whole life in her job. Jeremiah saw the wrinkle on her forehead start to appear and leaned forward to kiss it away.