10

--<3--

--<3--

The air was pulsing with energy as Jeremiah stood behind the bar desk. Both bikers and Siren ordered drinks and chatted with the one in charge, him. He had always been the type of man people talked with. Jeremiah didn't know if it had to do with the charming personality he had put on himself or if it was the fact that he was a people pleaser. Either way, Jeremiah was happy with the chatting friends around him.

His skin was tingling again, and he was afraid to even be thinking about the reason behind it. The biker didn't know if he should enjoy the feeling or run the other way. A week had passed, and that creepy feeling was still tingling every time the detective stepped inside the same room. It was like Jeremiah's body just knew she was close, like it knew something good was near.

Ignoring the feeling the biker did some tricks with the bottle before serving the giggling siren. That was something Jeremiah had done a lot of times to get one of them to bed with him, but now he didn't feel anything as the one girl gave him a flirtatious look. With a small smile, the biker turned away from the pleasant sight in front of him knowing something was wrong with him. The air around the bar shifted, and the tingles travelled along with the biker's back. Good, she is looking at him, with one shaky breath he turned around to look in the direction he thought she was in. He was right, there the detective was walking with a black tank top showing her perfect figure. Jeremiah hadn't seen anything as pretty as her in his entire life, she took his breath away, and the biker needed to force himself to inhale the oxygen he needed to survive.

"Hi there stranger, how's it going?" Evelyn said as she sat down on one of the barstools to speak with the breathless biker behind the desk. Jeremiah forced himself to smile and look carefree.

"Better than ever, drinks are running like water back here" The answer came out a bit breathless as he distracted himself by pouring a bit of rum in a shot glass for one of the bikers.

"I can see why you bikers are famous for hosting wild parties," Evelyn said and made a hand gesture to the dance floor as if she were trying to prove a point. Jeremiah smirked as he thought about the first night she was there, she had looked like a kid caught stealing cookies at night.

"Yeah? We are famous for that, aren't we" Jeremiah said, pleased as he was the one organizing these kinds of events. He had always loved making others happy, so when Jax asked him to take the head spot for it he was pleased to say yes.

"Wait, is someone getting a bit cocky?" Evelyn said now with a big smile on her strawberry-coloured lips. Jeremiah draws back as he put his hands against his chest in a playful hurt expression.

"Why would you ever accuse me of such sin?!" He said in a playful high pitched voice. The line makes the detective burst out with a genuine laugh. The sound of it made many heads turn to the odd pair as they laughed together.