31

--<3--

--<3--

"We need to do something, it has gone days since they came here and they are both still in some other world not contributing to the mc at all," A young biker says to Jax as he sat by the bar together with the rest of the inner circle. It was true both Emma and Evelyn do space out when they didn't need to stay in the moment. They meet each other for hours and god knows what they did alone in their room together. Jeremiah didn't like how the other bikers didn't respect them and their rightful actions.

"I mean they aren't members so why can they stay here without paying in any way?" the biker said drunkenly when he understood that Jax wouldn't say anything. The statement didn't lighten Jeremiah's mood at all. The light was dim in the room but J could still point out exactly where he wanted to punch the young biker, even how hard he wanted the punch to be. As he was on his way to succeeding with his plan Jax open his arm and stood up, demanding everyone's attention at once. The music was quick to be turned off as everyone was silent down ready to hear what their president wanted to say.

"I know not everyone knows what the two women do here" Jax roared out and looked around the room. Jeremiah saw both sirens, as well as bikers, began to whisper with each other as they were speculating with each other. The president cleared his throat to capture their attention again.

"Emma, the pregnant one has unfortunately lost her husband to a hitman that was out to blame us for murders we never did," Jax said and looked tired but angry, Jeremiah had never seen his president so out of energy before. The time's weird happenings had taken a toll on their president that had been stressing around with all of the crazy things for a long time now. Especially now when he needed to prevent something that the higher-ups were supposed to see like the big hit against the mc.

"The man who got killed was James, Evelyn's partner. The two of them had been looking into the police and found lots of proof that says just how desperate they all are to get us" Jax said and looked around the bar. He took a silent minute as he let everyone take it in.

"He got captured getting proof and got killed right in front of Evelyn which means that she is the next one on their list," the president said and looked over at his second in command who gave him a nod and stood up as he placed down his beer. Ice turned to look at the people whispering with each other again.

"They have helped us a lot lately and it is with great sadness we got the news of James' death. Before dying, he asked for a place in this Mc for Emma and his kids through a letter he gave us only an hour before getting killed" Ice said with his usual ice-cold face. Jeremiah remembered the letter James had secretly given him as he gave him his first and last handshake together.

"We have chosen to accept the request, he died for us and now they are as much our responsibility as Evelyn's. How she will contribute to the mc will be chosen together with her when she is ready" Titus said as he stood up from his chair. J knew exactly what a trio the commanders were and did not get surprised when they finished each others' sentences.