18

--<3--

--<3--

The day after was hell, Evelyn thought as she for the sixth time sneaked passed the kitchen hoping not to run into the intoxicating biker. Only the thought of him was enough to make her body go crazy and her mind spin. At least four bikers had needed to say her name multiple times as she got lost in her daydreams and it was frustrating. Evelyn was usually the type of girl that had no problem focusing on her job and now she couldn't do other than think about something else.

"Evelyn? Evelyn!" Vic's voice was heard as Evelyn for the hundred times that day began thinking about that biker. Athena began to chuckle and Natasha smiled knowingly. Evelyn had been introduced to Natasha a few weeks ago, vic and Athena were close to the beautiful woman.

"What are you thinking about all the time?" Vic said as she took out a dress from Ev's wardrobe. The detective didn't know if she wanted to tell them about what happened the day before but at the same time, she wanted it out of her chest.

"Nothing" she mumble out while shaking her head like that would shake off the thought and make her focus on her friends. They had made it their quest to dress her up for the night's party that happen to be for her, Jax felt the need to say thank you in more than words apparently.

"Something is on your mind, the eyes get all glassy," Natasha said and Athena moved closer to the bed Evelyn sat on. If someone could see her inner thoughts, it would be her, Evelyn, though.

"Could it have something to do with a special biker?" she asked while sitting down carefully. Evelyn knew it was a trap and tried to find a way out of it but failed miserably when no words could get out.

"Oh, it's so dose!" Vic squealed and ran over to the girl. She sinks to the floor by the bed and looked up at the detective waiting for her to say something. Natasha on the other hand was a bit more graceful than her friend and sat down on Evelyn's other side. Evelyn's cheeks turned red as she knew she wouldn't get out of their grasp until she told them.

"Tell us now!" Vic encourage her as she looked up at the detective with twinkling eyes. With a sigh, Ev looked away.

"Honestly it isn't much to tell. We spoke and after a while, he stood behind me... It all happened so quickly and the next second he stood kissing my neck convincing me to tell him something... I knew I should have pushed him away quicker but I-I just couldn't" She told them before throwing herself down on the bed with a groan. Vic began to laugh at the dramatic sight.

"He used kissing to make you tell him something?" she asked and Evelyn groan in an answer as she got irritated with herself for letting him use that on her. She knew all the tricks and she had fallen for the easiest one of them.