24

--<3--

--<3--

The morning sun shines in through the curtains in Jeremiah's previous dark room. Clothes were thrown in random places on the floor, creating a messy room from it usually clean state. On the big bed, two naked bodies laid tangled up after a night of activities both of them had longed for. As the sun began to shine on Evelyn's face, her mind began to wake up from her deep and comfortable sleep. A smile was placed on her lips as she felt like she had had the best sleep ever. It didn't take long before she stretches out and was met by a hard chest and sight before a heavy arm laid down on her and dragged her closer to the warm masculine body next to Evelyn. In just a moment, her grogginess disappears and the memories from the night before hit her like a truck.

Flashes of memories when Jeremiah was over her as he drove her to the best orgasm of her life replayed over and over again until the only thing she could do was to push herself away from his naked form. In her haste to distend herself from him, she accidentally rolled down on the floor with a big bang and a groan.

"Oh," she breathed out as she sucked in the breath that ran out. A groan was heard, and suddenly Jeremiah sat up straight in the bed. He leaned over the side of the bed to look down at the naked detective with a worried look. The brown hair on his head was sticking out in all places and his eyes were filled with lots of sleep and worry.

"Did you fall out?" he asked worried before throwing his legs over the side of the bed showing his perfect build body. Evelyn squealed and pressed her eyes closed as quickly as she could, refusing herself the pleasure to see him naked again. How stupid could a woman be, she asked herself as she wanted to sink through the floor.

"For God's sake, put on some clothes," she said loudly. A mumble was heard before a chuckle was sounded around the room.

"You aren't exactly covered either, sugar," The biker said and took a look at the girl he had sleeper with. She is even more beautiful than I had image of her being, he thought to himself. Evelyn slowly opened one eye to look over at the smirking biker and gave off a huff as she made a move to take the blanket and twist it around her very exposed body.

"What have I done?" she asked herself as she scramble up off the floor to begin locating her things. Jeremiah rolled his eyes as he understood that all good things didn't always last. While the detective begins to rush around, Jeremiah leans back on his elbow enjoying the view.

"You had sex with me, that's what happened sugar," Jeremiah asked and got an irritated side-eye as the woman passed by him with a pair of socks in hand.

"Obviously, and don't call me that," She fired off, J could imagine steam running out of her ears as she huffed and puffed for herself. Jeremiah on the other hand let a smirk on his lips as he liked seeing her irritated, it was a cuteness to it he thought.

"You never complained before," he protested. This time the detective stopped and turn to the man and narrowed her eyes on him. The sun was shining through her hair giving it an almost light brown look. Her curves were on display even with the blanket making Js body start to turn on again, good what was the woman doing to him?