39

--<3--

--<3--

"Sugar," Jeremiah whispered as he dragged his fingers up over Evelyn's sweet skin as she lay on her side with her face to the naked biker in front of her. Her curves were on display as her arms held the blanket, Her eyelashes slowly opened up and showed the biker her beautiful green eyes.

"Yes?" She asked as a small smile spread on her lips as she saw the good-looking biker look at her with so much love in his eyes. The hand that travelled up her body stayed at her face and tangled into the brown hair that was flowing all around the detective, making her look like an angel on the white sheets.

"If you want to say hi to the twins before we meet with Ash we need to get up now," Was all J said as he saw the excitement burn in her eyes. The twins had been born only a week after Evelyn woke up again and they were perfect in her eyes. Emma had been so good and was so happy to call Evelyn their godmother. Ev had been very happy to be able to be with them as much as she could, almost so much that Jeremiah was jealous of the twins, but only almost.

"Oh yes," she said as she swung her beautiful legs over to the side of the bed. Jeremiah rolled his eyes before sitting up and taking hold of the detective's shoulder as he let his arms snake around her neck. With his soft lips travelling against Evelyn's shoulder and a low growl he made her lean back against her.

"But we can give up a few minutes to cuddle," Jeremiah whispered against Evelyn's left ear as he pressed his naked body against the detective's back. She let out a sigh as she fell hard on the biker behind her.

"Oh, Jeremiah..." She sighed out before looking over her shoulder at the biker that had taken a grip of her heart. She couldn't help but admire the heated look he had as he looked at her.

"We don't have time for that," She whispered as if someone could hear her. J chuckled as he dragged her to lie down on the bed again.

"We can always make time for it," He said with a laugh as he kissed his way down her soft body and to her privet part. Before the biker could convince her of anything future a knock was heard.

"The twins are calling you!" A voice screamed from the other side of the door, making Evelyn smile down at J as she took a sweet hold of his face. Jeremiah groans out as he rolls his eyes and places his chin against his old lady's stomach.

"Sometimes it feels like it's our kids you are running around to attend," He grumbled as he was pushed over to the side. Evelyn looked over her shoulder to smirk at the biker as she began to put on her clothes that had been thrown on the floor the night before as they had begun their devil dance.

"Be careful about what you wish," she said with a wink before she put her head through the shirt she took up from the floor. Jeremiah lay down against the soft bed as he imagined Evelyn with a big stomach and two or three kids running around her legs. If someone had asked him a year ago about having kids, he would say that it was something far, FAR away in his future, but now he wasn't so sure about that.