23

--<3--

--<3--

Friday came up rather quickly for Jeremiah who stood as usual in his kitchen almost the whole time for the last two days. At that moment he stood getting pizzas ready for the bikers and sirens who were planning on eating at the mc. J usually did pizza when he felt a bit creative or in a good mood and today he felt both of them. Evelyn had been joining him a lot the past days and it was clear that she was warming up to him. While whistling happily for himself he began to get one of the pizzas ready with toppings and other stuff. If Jeremiah was lucky she would give in pretty soon.
The kitchen was full of music and smells making every passing person look into the kitchen where all the good smells came from. No one dragged themselves from telling the chef how lovely the choice of food was for the day, some even stayed to chat for a while before walking away.

"It smells amazing Jeremiah-" A voice said a few minutes late when Jeremiah was taking out the second pizza from the oven to serve to the hungry bikers. Evelyn that had a busy day around the club had finely gotten out of her room as she had been writing on a new report for her boss who order her to write three reports a week with at least five pages etch.

"-Oh it's pizza! My lucky day it seems" She said and quickly danced over to the one pizza he was holding and took a slice without asking. Jeremiah gave the girl a surprising look as he usually didn't allow anyone to do something like that until he felt ready to serve the food.

"Get in line detective!" Ash groan out as he stood waiting for a few slices he would get before the pizza was gone. Ev turned around and smirked at the biker looking at her with narrowing eyes but with a smile on his lips.

"Sorry, Ash but I'm the chef's favorite and that means getting food before anyone else," Evelyn said with a proud voice and looked over her shoulder to get it confirmed by the one and only. He only laughed and put the plate down by the table so those waiting could take their pieces.

"Traitor" Ash said over at his friend jokingly. Everyone knew Evelyn was the favourite around the kitchen. Ev had heard about it and was continuing to take the opportunity to break the rules as long as she could.

"Well Ash I'm not waiting to kiss you," Jeremiah said back making every biker in the room laugh as they saw Evelyn's cheeks turn red. She was pretty quick to turn away from everyone but not before J saw how cute she looked.

"If you want a kiss you could just ask," Ash said and walked forward and pressed a big kiss on Jeremiah's cheek making even more bikers and sirens laugh as Jeremiah's face turned surprised.

"Still not waiting for your kisses," J said as he came back from his surprised state and pushed his friend back playfully. The two bikers began to laugh while separating from etching other. Jeremiah turned back to his pizzas and continue to make them as previously. Evelyn that found a sort of relaxation in the art of cooking began to help the biker.