16

--<3--

--<3--

People rushed around Evelyn as they always did when she was at the police station. The air was pulsing with determination as policemen were helping victims or sitting by their desks, solving cases on their own. The feeling Evelyn used to love made her sick as she thought about what was happening behind everything. One thing was sure, the police force wasn't as indecent as she thought. 

The detective sat on a chair with a jumping leg as she was thinking about what to do with the information she was holding on to. A pen flew back and forth her fingers as she looked down at the report she had laying in her lap, she could still report it, Evelyn thought as her nervousness took the best of her.

"Evelyn Maxwell," a voice said from the chef's office making her swallow while looking over. She hated the sight of the new leader but forced herself to play along in his games and smiled over at him. With shaky legs, she stood up and muster up all the confidence she could to look as unbothered as she used to. With a fast pace she looked over at James' desk, she saw that he must be out in the field today.

"Come in and sit down," Mr Wilson said with a smug smirk on his lips as he saw her disappointment. The man walked over to his side of the wooden desk and sat down with the pride of a kid. Evelyn hated the smug facial expression on his face but chose to look as unaffected as she could.

"Now tell me, what do you have to report detective," Willson said and leans back looking bored already. Evelyn stepped forward and sat down in her seat, with new confidence she put the file down on the desk and pushed it over to his side of the desk, choosing not to write down her finding the weapons. If she was to go on and do this she needed to make the performers of her life.

"Things have been going, as usual, Jax is being as always a bit anti polices but I have grown used to it," Evelyn said with a smirk on her lips as she opened the file to show a picture she took a few days before the finding.

"Parties are as loud as they have always been. It concerns me the amount of alcohol consumed but that isn't a crime, yet" She said and looked up at the man who looked at her irritated. Evelyn felt the want to smirk but pushed herself not to do it.

"I was by the tattoo artists' shop a few days ago. Didn't find anything weird as always, double-checked the license you wanted me to and also called his previous school and got confirmed that he is a legit artist" Evelyn resist the want to laugh at the man when she saw the anger flash in his eyes. He thought it would be that easy to find something wrong. Ev pushed the first picture away to show the email she got from the school Ash had been studying at.

"Gunner and his girl Athena are mostly in their room. The house they are planning is starting to build soon so they have a lot to plan now" Ev said and showed the plans she had taken a copy of to prove her statement. Wilson looked down at it while leaning over to over-analyzing it.