Chapter 3

"So where would this guy Type be.. ", asked Korn walking along with Tharn in the University. They walking towards Tharn's lab. "Somewhere near the cafeteria", said Tharn. "How do you know", asked Korn. Korn, Knock and Tharn were childhood friends and  went to the same university as well. So the trio were alumini.

"I actually befriended his best friend Techno and he told me everything", said Tharn with a proud face. "aha really...show me his picture again" asked Korn. "Yeah here you go" ,said Tharn and showed Type's picture.

 "Yeah here you go" ,said Tharn and showed Type's picture

"aww he looks... So..... Sweet", exclaimed Korn in response he earned angry snarls from Tharn. Korn was alarmed and said, "Calm down man, you two are going to be a great couple". Tharn smiled.

Thud.....

Korn was on the floor with another slender guy. Korn stood up and helped the guy to stand. He was surprised to see the guy he was none other than Type. "So sorry phi I didn't see you coming and tripped on you and you fell are you alright", said Type in one go. Meanwhile Tharn was awestruck and staring Type.

Korn understood the Tharn's condition. "It's alright little one", to which Type chuckled. Korn shook Tharn out of his trance.

"So you are Type right your ID card says that", said Korn. "Yeah", said. "This is  Tharn and he likes you", said Korn one go which made both Tharn and Type jump.
Korn, Tharn and Type were staring at eachother without a blink. Suddenly Korn let out silly laugh and said, " I think you guys should go on a date". Tharn glared at him, before he could utter any words Korn left the place.

The environment was quiet Tharn and Type didn't know what to speak , "That's my friend he is stupid sometimes, don't mind him Nong.", said Tharn. Type was just staring at him as his Bambi eyes were glittering which captivated Tharn.

"P'Tharn I wanna talk to you about something important", said Type. "Are you going to report me to the management", asked Tharn like a scared child. Type laughed and said, " No phi this something else".

Tharn immediately said yes as he thought he finally had chance to talk his crush.

'why do feel like throwing up',  thought Tharn as he walked. Type was walking behind Tharn admiring Tharn.

'his broad shoulders... his hands... his veins..... how would it feel to hold his hands',  thought Type and giggled.

As they reached the cafeteria, Tharn asked Type to sit and bought them coffee.

"So what do you wanna say N'Type", asked Tharn. "About what your friend said.... "  said Type.

"Don't mind him.... ", said Tharn hesitantly. "No phi actually I like you I.. I....wanted to say this but didn't know how to approach", said Type looking down.

There was no reply from Tharn. For 10 mins Tharn was quiet. Type looked at Tharn to see his mouth opened and eyes widened which scared Type. Tharn was staying like that for 10 mins.

Type called his name and waved his hands infront of Tharn's face but no reaction.

"P'Tharn... ", yelled Type. With jerk Tharn came to his trance.

"What happened Phi... I mean m sorry to say such a thing.... Umm I.. ", said Type. Type grabbed his bag and stood to leave. Tharn immediately held his hands and said, "Please wait actually I like you a lot, the moment I saw you I liked you".
That was Type's turn to stay shocked.

"P'Tharn I don't know I think we can give a try", said Type blushing a little. Tharn smiled ear to ear showing his teeth and said, "yeah I'm in... I'm in... ".

They both smiled and looked into each other's eyes. They exchanged their numbers and bid goodbyes. 

Walking home Type thought, 'Yeah m finally going to be in a relationship, I can go on dates and flaunt this relationship and also I can try those intimate stuff'  and kept giggling.

On the other hand Tharn was driving home smiling like an idiot and giggling in between. Thanya noticed it and asked, "Bro why are you smiling like that".
Tharn fake frowned and said, "Who is smiling not me.. ",. "oh yeah yeah you are not smiling like a love sick person", said Thanya.

"What no no..... ", said Tharn panicking. "Alright alright.. ", said Thanya but still was suspicious.

After having his dinner, Tharn went to his room and messaged Type.
To Type : are you awake

From Type : Hi Phi... I'm 

To Type : Can't stop thinking about you

From Type: Phi.... O my God 🙈we haven't started dating officially yet.

To Type : oh yeah yeah... Okay I'll see you tomorrow good night Type. 

From Type : oh.. Yeah see ya tomorrow.

Tharn locked his phone and thought, ' Oh my God this is not the way to talk at the beginning???, I thought we are already boyfriends'. And threw himself on the bed.

On the hand Type was thinking, ' Will he date me... He is from a well to do background & they own a pharma company, fine let's see if this gonna work out'.

The very next morning Type met Techno and said everything that had happened the before day.

"Seriously Seriously... ", screamed  No. Type smacked his head and said, "Calm down piggy",.

"I mean he has been asking about you a lot.. ", said No. "What??? he was asking me why didn't you tell", said Type.  No smiled in an idiotic way. "Tell me what did you say to him ", asked Type.
"Nothing much your name and our batch ...what you like", said No.

"He was stalking me", said Type. "you were stalking him as well", said No. " I mean Type he seemed genuine like he is really into.. You ", said No. "We can't say that now, let's see what kinda person he is", said Type. No felt like disappointed in Type.

That afternoon Type met Tharn, the moment Type saw him he was surprised, Tharn came walking towards his direction like a small child excitingly walking towards a candy shop, Tharn's face was filled with an unknown excitement, smiling cheerfully and he was carrying a small bag in his hand.

The moment Tharn went near Type he hugged him which made Type stiffened. Type was shocked for a moment and relaxed. The elder released the hug and gave him the bag, "what is it?? P'Tharn", asked Type. "That's red velvet cake your favorite and it has become my favorite too.", said Tharn and blushed which actually made Type cringe a little.

"Thank you P'Tharn... ", said Type. As days went by Tharn and Type befriended each other at first and then slowly their relationship romanticized which built Type's excitement and Tharn's love for Type grew bigger and bigger and who might know even something else in future.

________________________________

Hello babies and wanjaais, Let me know how you feel about this chapter.