Chapter 15

Saturday arrived, Tharn was all set for the date, he took deep breaths to calm, straightened his clothes. He started his car and drove thinking the what could be the aftermath of the dinner.

He reached the spot to pick Type and his kitten was waiting for him. Type stepped into the car, Tharn started the vehicle, while driving the car they talked and joked about various things. They planned to have dinner and spend the night at Tharn's place.

They reached a Pan Asian restaurant and gladly enjoyed the food. "Kitten there... there messy eater", said Tharn chuckling and wiped the food off Type's lips. Type was just staring at him intensely and said, "I would like you wipe something else tonight", blushed Type.

Tharn looked down with burned up not knowing what to do. After paying the bill, "so kitten shall we... ", said Tharn standing near his car. "yes phi", said Type. After 30 minutes they reached Tharn's house. The time was already 10 pm.

"So kitten, what did you tell your brother about this stay", asked Tharn. "As usual phi, No's place", said Type. "Okay I'll take a quick shower", said Tharn. Meanwhile Type entered another bathroom and showered quickly.

Tharn on exciting the bathroom was enchanted by the display in front of him. Type only had a towel covering from his hips to thighs. Kitten made an innocent face while biting his lips seductively. Tharn felt a sudden surge in his blood flow and inhaled and exhaled heavily and walked near Type wear he had kept his shirt and boxer.

"kitten I....I'll wear my shirt ", said Tharn. Type stood from the bed standing close to Tharn and said, "who needs a shirt". 

With that Type pushed his boyfriend on the bed. Tharn smoothly fell on the bed and balanced on his elbows. Type crawled over Tharn.

Type held Tharn's face and Tharn did the same , Tharn dropped on his back and Type laying on him. They sensually caught each other's lips and sucked each other's lips moaning a little. In need of air they let go each other.  "Phi shall we... ", asked Type panting. "yes kitten", said Tharn.

Type removed his towel sitting in front of Tharn and Tharn did the same. Type at once pounced on Tharn and kissed,  "Kitten calm down ", said Tharn chuckling a little. 

"No I won't", said Type. Type straddled over Tharn while kissing, he sat up straight and grabbed his shirt and took out a condom pack and kept near him on the bed.

Tharn gathered his courage and flipped type to lay on his back and hovered him. Tharn kissed his kitten's neck and chest, Type's moans elevated Tharn, he slowly moved down and kissed kitten's belly as he about to move down further Type pulled his up and intensely kissed him. Type kissed Tharn all over his upper body. In no time both were sweating, panting and moaning.

Type laying on back, spread his legs and said, " P'Tharn.. you know what to do right", asked Type, Tharn nodded and positioned himself, "I heard this would be painful... ", said Tharn. 

Tharn entered his fingers one by one into Type's entrance and started to finger him, initially Type hissed later he adapted to the movement. Type was all prepared with an erection and euphoria, he was moaning and begging badly,  "Phi please.... do me please... i can't...please ".

Tharn with great tension grabbed the condom pack and tore the packet,  "yes phi...do it", said Type. "yeah yeah... ", said Tharn.

*tearing noise*

"what was that", asked Type. "I think I tore the condom", said Tharn with a nervously.

"You What?????", exclaimed Type. Tharn didn't know what to say, "I have got some more", said Tharn and pulled out another pack form his shirt. "be careful phi", said Type with impatience. "Okay.. ", said Tharn with tension. 

*tearing noise*

"what now?", asked Type. "I think  , I tore it again", said Tharn looking down. Type took a deep breath, sat up and said, "okay phi I have got one last packet in my pant pocket". He grabbed the last packet and gave it Tharn. "Phi please be careful with it or shall I open it ",asked Type.

"No I'll do it ", said Tharn. And again.......

*tearing noise*

"THARN........ ", yelled Type. Tharn did it again, he apologetically looked at Type. The kitten lost his patience and glared at Tharn. "Seriously phi... we both agreed not to do without condom...and you tore all that we had and you said you learnt how to do it", said Type in a frustrating tone.

"kit.. Kitten..... I... I.... ", stuttered Tharn. "What", asked Type annoyed. Type pushed Tharn a little and got off the bed and wore his clothes. Tharn was alarmed by the incidents happened previously. "kitten please listen to me...I'll get some now from the shop", said Tharn.

Type turned towards him with blank face and said, " no need phi....I don't feel anything now", said Type. Tharn's eyes widened and he said, "no kitten no...I know you are disappointed but please.. ".

Type smiled a little and said, " it's okay phi, I'm going to the guest room to sleep". Tharn was out of words and couldn't move a muscle. He just stood there watching his boyfriend going to the guest room.

The next morning, the maids were working, Type went to the dining hall all dressed and all set to leave. Tharn hugged him fondly. "Phi I want to talk to you privately", said Type. Tharn nodded, " can we talk near the gate", asked Type, Tharn had a bad feeling but accepted.

They walked to the gate, Type took a deep breath and saw Tharn in eye and talked, "Phi didn't I tell you that there will be consequences". Tharn nodded with a sad face. "So the consequences are.... you and I will not be talking to each other that's it ", said Type.

"huh.... ", exhaled Tharn with a puzzled mind. "Yes phi hereafter don't talk to me ", said Type firmly. Tharn was looking at Type in confusion. "So I'm leaving...", said Type and walked past the gate. Later hired a taxi. Tharn was standing there still as a rock, not moving. He was still processing what Type told him.

"NO.... NO.... ", screamed Tharn with eyes full of tears and his hands clutching his hair, maids working in the garden ran to him. "young master what happened", asked one of them. Tharn held his chest and was about to drop on the floor. The maids were quick to hold him and guided him to the living room.

Tharn was blankly looking at nothing with no expression and his eyes were widely opened with tears flowing.

"we should inform, ma'am ", said one of the maids to the other.

Type reached his house, he was surprised to see Techno sitting on their couch with hesitation and fear on his face. "No why are you here", asked Type sitting near him.

"Before asking him, would you care to explain this", said Tee placing the suit and the glass horse figurine in front of them.

_____________________________________________________________________________