Chapter 7

The weekend arrived Tharn and Type visited a luxurious shopping zone where the elite would shop. Type was walking around like an excited kitten holding Tharn's hands. Tharn was overwhelmed to have his kitten by his side.

Tharn stopped in front of Louis Vuitton store and said , "Here is it Type let's go", and Type followed him. Tharn was trying some shoes and Type was looking around the store in awe.

"Shall we go to the next store.. ", asked Tharn. "Where?? ", asked Type. "The Armani Suit", said Tharn. Type formed a big O mouth. Tharn chuckled at his face and pulled to an Armani showroom. Tharn walked around trying out suits, for the first time Type found Tharn to be sexy as hell in an Armani Midnight Blue suit.

Inbetween Tharn noticed Type checking out a suit on display for a long time

"Kitten.. ", called Tharn and walked closer to him. "Type turned around. "Why don't you try that", said Tharn. "What no phi... I was just seeing that ", Said Type. " Kitten I insist please try the suit...please... ", said Tharn in a cute way. Type nodded an yes. The salesman guided him to the fitting room. Tharn was impatient to his kitten.

When Type walked out of the fitting room, every single one around them disappeared and time froze for Tharn

When Type walked out of the fitting room, every single one around them disappeared and time froze for Tharn. What he saw in front of him was an ethereal beauty engulfed by an angel walking towards. He had no words to explain Type. He was lost in that ethereal being just staring at him.

"P'Tharn.. ", called Type raising his voice a little and shook his arm, Tharn came our of his trance and blushed. "Kitten this suit looks good on you... ", said Tharn. "Really... ", said Type looking at the mirror. Type was and Tharn both were admiring Type (ahem ahem).

Type changed his clothes and sat on the couch while Tharn was setting the bills. "Here you go Kitten.. ", said Tharn handing a bay to Type. The curious kitten grabbed the bag and checked. He was dumbstruck, that was the suit he tried on, "Phi why did you buy this.. I mean it's expensive...Its 30000 Bhat..", said Type. 

Tharn smiled and held his hand, "Type you are precious to me...you matter a lot to me.. ", said Tharn. Type couldn't speak a word back, he felt something he hadn't felt before.

After shopping, Tharn dropped his boyfriend at the usual spot a few streets away from Type's house and left. Luckily For Type his brother and his wife were not home, so there was no fear in hidding Tharn's gift. Later that night Type tried on the suit and took a few pictures of him. He hid the bag on the top shelf of his wardrobe.

After the weekend, Type and No, were chatting at their department hub, "Whoa seriously look at the suit man... You look like a rich brat kid, 30000 bhat huh", said No watching the pictures of Type wearing the suit. 

Type smacked his head, "Control you jealousy ass", said Type. "So... Being P'Tharn's boyfriend is like being special huh", said No wiggling his eyebrows.