Chapter 13

Tharn was awaken from his sleep when his phone rang, "Shit..... Who is calling this early", groaned Tharn, he saw Type in deep sleep, he grabbed the phone immediately before it could disturb Type's sleep.  Tharn left the room with his phone and answered, his sister spoke over the phone. She called him to inform that she'll going home on Sunday.

After the call, Tharn saw the time was 6.55am, he sighed and thought, "What shall I cook for my kitten", meanwhile a maid walked to him and asked, " young master what shall I cook for breakfast". 

Since Tharn was sleepy, he thought for a while and said, " khao tom and kai jeow auntie". "very well", said the maid. "one more thing auntie, make sure the breakfast is ready before 8.00 am", added Tharn and the maid made a note of it.

Tharn went to the gym room and started working out. Type stretched his arms, felt the soft bed and rubbed his cheek on the pillow and smiled in comfort, the bed and pillow were soft as feather. Type opened his eyes and looked around the still laying on the bed, he finished his business and went downstairs searching for Tharn.

He saw a maid working, "Oh, here you are young man, good morning ", said a maid, Type smiled and replied, "Good morning,. umm where is P'Tharn", asked Type. 

"Young master would be in gym now, why don't you have your breakfast", said the maid. "oh yeah eat with phi.... can you show me the gym", said Type  and the maid showed him the way.

Type reached the gym entrance thinking, 'so he works out hmmm whoa... ', he stopped thinking at the scene in front of him. 

That was the first time he Tharn's bare chest and abs, he was totally enchanted by the perfectly sculpt body in front of him doing pull ups. The kitten stood there watching Tharn shamelessly. Tharn was focused on the the count that he didn't notice Type. Once he was done Tharn dropped on his feet.

"Oh kitten you woke up, did you have your breakfast", asked Tharn grabbing towel. "Oh phi... phi...I... no.... I didn't", said Type. "Oh wait for me then, let me shower first", said Tharn and walked to his room. 

Type immediately walked to the nearby washroom and closed the doors panting heavily, "O my God, O my God what was that... his bare chest.. Shit.. the way his muscles flexed... O my God.. ", said Type fanning himself. 

He leaned by the counter and drowned again in deep thoughts, 'how would feel to touch those abs, his hands circling me, grabbing me... ', slowly Type touched his crotch, moaned a little before he could touch deep down he heard Tharn knocking the door, "Kitten let's eat... ", called Tharn. Type opened the door staring at Tharn and said, "Yeah let's eat each other".

"what was that kitten.. come again", said Tharn as he didn't hear properly, Type was alarmed and said, " I said Let's eat P'Tharn", smiling sheepishly.

They had their breakfast, "Kitten shall see go for a movie today", asked Tharn.  "No phi let's stay here I don't want to go". "Why is it ", asked Tharn. "I mean my brother or sister-in-law would see us ...", said Type. 

"but you said your family is okay with you being gay ", said Tharn. "yeah but still... ", hesitated Type. "kitten it's alright I understood your nervous to introduce our relationship to your family", said Tharn.

Type smiled and said, "Thanks for understanding". "hey no thanks between us", said Tharn. Through out the day they played games and talked about their childhood and slept for 3 long hours after lunch. After dinner the maids left the house.

"So kitten what do you wanna watch", asked Tharn switching on Netflix sitting on his bed.

Type in the bathroom thought, 'I should definitely make him horny tonight... what about sex education... no no.. It's a series.. I should suggest a movie what can .. Yeah yeah that's it ", type's eyes widened.