Chapter 27

"Panda let's go home, I don't want to be here", said Type blushing a little.
Tharn laughed at Type but he snarled a little and started hitting Tharn playfully. They stayed there for sometime and left the club.

Tharn reached his office and was discussing about a new marketing strategy with his colleagues, "why don't we discuss this with our advertising partner Lin.Co", said one of them. "Yeah we'll meet with them after ploting our plan completely", said Tharn.

On the other, Type received a call from Korn. Korn asked Type to meet him at his cafe. Type immediately went to the cafe to meet him, as soon as he saw him Type ran to Korn and hugged him dearly with all smiles. Korn was moved by that. Korn served him snacks in his office and enquired about their lives.

"Type are you in contact with anyone else", asked Korn. "Yes phi, my best friend Techno.", Said Type. "Yeah I met at Tharn's place before guys got married, that's him right", said Korn. "Yeah that's him", said Type.

"Type can you share his contact number with me", said Korn. Type was confused, Korn chuckled and said, " i want to get know your friends.....I'll keep touch with Techno so thay I can help you in case Techno is not available..", said Korn.

Type understood Korn's thought and shared Techno's number. "Why don't you bring him tomorrow I would like to meet your best friend", said Korn. Type pouted and said, "now your behaving like a strict big brother."

"Yeah I am your big brother and I need to ensure your safety", said Korn with fake strict face. After a long time Type felt some warmth from a person. "Ofcourse Phi", said Type giggling.

The next day, Type took Techno to meet Korn, they had a fun conversations and Korn was stunned seeing Techno's eating skills.

"So Type why did you quite your job...", Asked Korn. "P'Tharn said to..", said Type with a dull face. Korn just nodded his head and said, " if you wish to work you can work here", said Korn. "It's alright Phi, my husband strictly told i shouldn't work anywhere", said Type.

Techno listening to him was surprised, " wait Type, you didn't tell me that".

"Yeah I didn't, ....but anyway I'm used to this life", said Type.
No and Korn were able to sense some sadness in Type. They bid their goodbyes and left.

Later that evening, Tharn arrived home, they had their dinner and watched TV for sometime, and a conversation about few important things. On the other hand, Type was still missing the loveble Tharn.

After laying on the bed Type fell asleep immediately but Tharn couldn't he kept flipping over and over again. Even after two hours of flipping around he couldn't sleep and he checked the clock which showed 1.20 am. " Damn..", said Tharn. ' why am I not able to sleep', thought Tharn.

He saw Type sleeping soundly and something came to Tharn's mind. He took off his shirt and hovered over Type.

Type who was in deep sleep couldn't sense anything. Tharn was gawking at Type's face. He caressed Type's lips like it was some kind of flower.

Type slightly twitched his eyebrows but was still asleep. Tharn kissed and kissed Type's lips gently and trailed his kisses from his jaw to his neck, then Type started to moan slowly.

Tharn began to kiss Type's neck deeply where almost dug his into Type's neck. Type fluttered his eye lids.

Tharn sat up and started to remove Type's pants and finally did it. Type lower body was naked and Tharn was breathing heavily after seeing Type's lower body and gulped his saliva. All this felt like a dream to Type.

Tharn opened Type's shirt and started kissing his chest like there is no tomorrow, when lust totally took over Tharn, he bit and sucked Type's nipples that's when Type felt pain and opened his eyes.

When he opened his eyes he saw Tharn sucking his nipples and Type was shocked to discover that he was naked below, as a result of sudden blood rush in him Type tried to push Tharn off him.

Type was scared for moment but gained strength and pursued to push Tharn. The more Type pushed Tharn, more Tharn bit his flesh. Type let muffled scream as he couldn't talk.

After Tharn was done with biting is nipples he came face to face with Type, they both were breathing loudly, Type's Bambi eyes was widened and lips parted. Without warning Tharn captured Type's lips and entered his tongue, Type not knowing what to do did the same.

After almost eating Type's lips, Tharn let him be and getting hold of his breath Type asked, " P'Tharn why didn't you wake me up...". Tharn didn't answer the question he kept staring at Type, he sat between Type legs and smiled at him.

This smile startled Type a little, without warning Tharn captured and pulled Type's hips near his member in one go. Type loudly gasped and tried to remove away from Tharn. But Tharn's hold was stronger.

"P'Tharn not today I'm tired", said Type hoping Tharn would let him go. "No baby...i want you", said Tharn in a slightly pleading tone.

Before Type could speak Tharn started fingering his hole, Type winced, " relax kitten you"ll be fine ", said Tharn calmly. As Tharn kept stretching him more Type kept moving his head side to side in pleasure and pain.

"That's it baby...", Said Tharn with a straight face. With that he entered Type's hole. Type gasped and held Tharn's shoulders. Tharn's fucked Type until he released him cum. Both were panting heavily. Type felt that was over and closed his eyes, and that's when Tharn lifted Type and made his both legs sit on his thighs.

Tharn was sitting on his knees, while Type's butt was supported and held by Tharn's hand and Type legs was wrapped loosely around Tharn's hips.

Type was breathing badly, "Tharn..... let's stop here", said Type. Tharn who was sweating profusely said, "Kitten try to understand....I'm horny right now and I'm unable to control myself...you are the only one who can help me, please".

Type couldn't say a word. Tharn began penetrating again, Tharn pounded in such a speed that Type's entire body was going up and down rapidly. In between that Tharn bit Type here and there. This is went on for another two rounds.

Type lost his conscious and fainted over Tharn's shoulder.

Tharn laid Type on the bed and kept staring at him from head to toe like a beast. He slowly went near Type's face and licked Type's face from his cheek to his temple.

With that Tharn dozed off to sleep.

The next morning, Tharn helped Type to clean himself, he fed him his break fast and some medicines.
Later that afternoon Techno visited him. " Type you look tired, what happened", asked Techno seeing Type's pale face and he also noticed the hickeys around Type neck. Type nodded and said what happened the previous the night.

"Type P'Tharn forced himself....is that right..", asked Techno. Type didn't say a word and kept blinking. No held his hand and asked again.

" I can't put it that way, it happens between couples right he wanted it", said Type. "What no dude it's not like that, you told him you were tired and wanted to stop right...", Asked Techno and Type nodded yes.

"See that's it, he didn't care about what you said he kept doing what he wanted...", Said No. Type frowned and said, "stop it No, P'Tharn didn't mean it like..he even took care of me today morning, you can't say that.", and turned away. Techno couldn't believe Type behaving like that. After spending some time with him No left Type.

Later that evening, Techno called Korn and explained what happened with Type,

Techno: P'Korn I know this not decent to talk about a couple's private life but I care about Type.

Korn : I know Techno, we are doing this to avoid any trouble in future.... thanks for letting me know.

Disconnected the call.

Later that evening Korn and Knock visited Type and Tharn as Korn wanted to see how Type was doing and yeah he saw how tired Type looked, and dinner with them.

Driving home, " I hope they are doing good...", Said Knock worriedly as he also noticed how tired Type was. Korn just nodded sadly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------