Chapter 28

A few months went by, it has already been 7 months Tharn and Type were married. They spent quality time, but Tharn would sometimes push Type to have sex with him, other than that they had consensual sex.

On the other Korn visited Type regularly and spent time with and comforted him whenever he felt lonely.

One day Knock visited Tharn's house, he was there to meet Type. Type was glad to see Knock. "Hey how is everything", asked Knock presenting him a gift. Type eagerly opened the gift and squealed when he saw what's inside, there was red velvet cake Type's favourite dessert.

"phi.... thank you so much.....", Said Type. Korn and Type had a chat that's when Korn said, " you know what tomorrow is an important day for Tharn, he is gonna Lin.Co..".

"What's the deal", asked Type. "Yeah it's about our marketing and I'm accompanying Tharn, well Lin.Co is huge advertising firm", said Korn. "Oh... that's sounds big....can I come with you guys", asked Type.

"It's already decided Type...five of us are meeting them.", Said Korn sadly as he wanted to take Type with them but couldn't.

They had fun together inbetween that, "Type give me your phone", said Korn. Type gave his phone and curiously watched Korn. "Here....", Korn gave back his phone. " What did you do phi..", asked Type.

"I saved mine and Knock contact number in emergency contacts....if you are in trouble don't hesitate to ring us...not matter what the time is", said Korn.

Type gently smiled and " and yeah where did you tell me your brother is working", asked Korn. "Him
...he is in Japan with his wife...", said Type. Korn spent sometime with Type and left that evening.

Later that evening Tharn arrived, while Tharn refreshed Type prepared him a drink. After having dinner Tharn and Type were watching TV. Type yawned, seeing that Tharn chuckled and pulled Type to lay on his lap.

After a long time Type felt a warmth from Tharn he smiled internally. "Type can you move for a moment, I'm going to pour a peg for me...",said Tharn. Type nodded and moved.

While pouring the wine into a glass Tharn was in deep thoughts about the next day, he moved to the couch and made Type lay on his lap again.

Tharn was slowly sipping the wine, unfortunately Tharn lost a little grip,as a result of that small amount wine dropped on Type's neck.

"Oh...no sorry Type...", said Tharn, before Type wipe away the wine a thought struck in Tharn's head, he held Type's hand from wiping the wine.

Instead he made Type stay in the same position on his lap, and Tharn bent a little and tasted the few drops of wine on Type's neck with his tongue.

This sent shivers down in Type's spine, he couldn't process what happened. Type's widened his eyes looking at Tharn while Tharn smacked his lips playfully at him.

Type immediately pushed away Tharn and sat up. He moved a little away from his husband. Before he could stand Tharn held his arm and spoke, "where are you going Type, spend some time with your husband",.

Type just blinked and said, " I know your naughty intentions ....." And pouted. Tharn laughed.

Type huffed and walked towards their, but Tharn was faster he grabbed Type by his waist and they were feeling eachother's breath.

Type had unknown emotion, "P'Tharn...I....", before he could compl his line Tharn kissed him and caressed his lips.

"Baby tomorrow is a big day for me....I'm stressed....help me to ease that..", said Tharn while bitting his lips. Type was breathing heavily didn't know what to say.
Before Type could respond Tharn lifted him in such a way that Type wrapped in his legs around Tharn's waist and the next moment Tharn initiated a makeout session which went on for the rest of the night.

The next morning,

Tharn, Korn and other members of Tharn's team were present at Lin.Co's office to discuss their marketing strategy as they were planning to collaborate with them.

Eric Johnson, the chairman of the Lin.Co entered the hall with his colleagues.

"Great to meet you Mr.Melrose", said Eric shaking hands with Tharn and Tharn greeted him back.

"Let's begin", said Eric.

One of Tharn's employees began to explain their plan, while Eric was listening keenly.

After the presentation,

Eric kept quiet as he was deeply indulged in his thoughts, rest of them were eagerly waiting for Eric's Opinion.

" Mr. Melrose I like this plan of yours.....I'm okay with it..", said Eric with a smile.

Tharn's team were glad with it, " Thank you so much, Looking forward working with you", said Tharn with a professional smile.

Eric starightened his blazer while raising up and said, " hope there'll be no one cheating or lieing like your husband", with that he smirked at Tharn.

Tharn's team gasped at the statement while Tharn made a fist clenching his jaws in anger.

"Watch your words ..", said Korn.            "Oh really look we are going to do business with you, so I require honesty from you...is that too much to ask, and one more thing I don't lie like your husband or blindly trust anyone like you", said Eric

Tharn lost his control over his anger, with burning eyes he strode towards Eric and grabbed his coat, " what the hell.....did you call us here to insult us...how dare talk about my personal life", Said Tharn.

Meanwhile Korn and others were trying to separate Tharn from Eric before any bad ruckus could happen.

Eric evily smiled and coldly said, " Oh yeah your personal matter was on news for months..... Oh your mother and sister would have suffered a lot ".

Tharn gritted his teeth and raised his hand to throw a punch to his face before that Korn stopped him and pulled him back.
"Listen well Tharn I don't want to do business with an ex convict, I mean I know you did nothing wrong but still you went prison and all that bad stuff happened.....in my eyes you are an ex convict".

"Thank you for arranging this meeting", said Korn and dragged Tharn with him.

Eric starightened his blazer and walked out of the room.

Korn made Tharn sit in their and rode, before that he instructed others to continue their work for the rest of the day.

While driving Tharn away Korn's thoughts were are all clouded and he was worried about Type.