Fox 6

I buried my face into the delicious smelling pillow that my head was resting on. It was so warm and comfortable that I just wanted to stay here forever. An arm wrapped around me and pulled me closer to the pillow causing me to snuggled deeper into it.

"He's a cuddler." Levi's voice rang out. I scrunched up my nose and turned my head until it was nestled in between the bed and what I now knew to be Levi's warm body. He chuckled sending vibrations through him and the bed and I found myself biting his bare side. He jumped in shock and I couldn't help the laugh that escaped me.

"No biting Tae. I don't want to have to explain what's been going on in this room." Alistair laughed.

"What happens in our room stays in our room." I replied sleepily.

"Regardless. You need to wake up now or else we'll never get anything to eat." He explained.

"What time is it?" I questioned.

"It is now nine twenty-two and Levi and I would like to get some food and explore the school grounds before it gets too late." Alistair told me.

With a loud high pitched squeal like yawn I stretched out my whole body from my fingers to the absolute tips of my toes. I rolled my shoulders and then schreeched like a girl when I realized that I was indeed naked. I reached down on instinct and tried to pull a sheet, blanket, pillow or something over my boy bits.

"Where are my clothes?" I shrieked.

"You left them over there when you shifted. Remember?" Levi laughed as he pointed to a pile of clothes by the door which were definitely mine.

"When did I shift back?"

"Sometime while we were sleeping I woke to find a naked Levi lying directly on top of me, smothering me to death so I think if anyone had a reason to freak it would be me." Alistair muttered.

"Don't act like you didn't like it." Levi countered smugly.

"Can someone just get me my clothes." I grumbled.

"I think you look good without the clothes personally." Levi purred just as Alistair hit his chest. Levi held up his hands in surrender as he chuckled and climbed over Alistair out of the bed. The soft gasp that left my mouth at the sight of Levi's naked form caused him to laugh even more.

"Don't worry you'll get used to it." Alistair sighed but I doubt I'd ever get used to seeing all of him. "Apparently he was a nudist before I met him so clearly it's alright for him to walk around in the absolute nude all the time."

"Really?" I questioned ignoring his nudity as he slowly bent down to retrieve each article of my clothing.

"Why of course. Can't you tell?" He questioned drawing my attention back to him. He was absolutely stunning standing there but I had to will my eyes to never fall below the waist.

"I think I'm scarred for life." I muttered.

"Please, I can tell you like it. Mind reader remember." He teased as his eyebrows rose and fell in a goofy fashion.

"If you want I can teach you how to put up mental barriers when you want to but for now let's get you dressed and let's get out of here. Levi either get dressed or shift but either way we need to go." Alistair commanded and with a huff Levi tossed me my clothes then shifted into his fox. "Would you like to shift as well or change?"

"I'll change. I'm still not used to being a fox and I'd like to explore as a human." I replied.

"Alright, let's get going." He answered as Levi sat patiently at the door.