Fox 5

"So what do I write?" I questioned once again while balancing the pen in between my fingertips as it hovered over the slip of paper.

Levi looked up from his seat on the couch for a second or two before looking back down at the phone in his hands. Well I see he was going to be no help. Looking over to where Alistair was standing, leaning against the wall by the opening to the living room that we weren't supposed to be in at all I knew that he wouldn't help me either.

"Alistair." I whined. "Help me."

"With what?" He questioned as the small book holding his spells floated from his hand and disappeared right before our eyes.

"With this note to my parents." I hissed, annoyed with the fact that none of them were paying attention to what I was telling them.

We were already packed and ready to go with all of my things at their place but I had to write a note to my parents that Alistair could charm so that they wouldn't worry so much. When he said that I laughed knowing that my parents barely even knew I was here and when they did realize it they spent most their time criticizing me.

"Just write whatever sounds good. You know them and you should know what to write." He sighed as he pushed away from the wall and walked over to where I was sitting.

"Fine." I groaned as I began scribbling out something about getting accepted into the Academy and how I'll come visit as soon as I can. Then I rambled on about how I made sure to bring everything I need and how I don't need anything else from them and how I love them....blah, blah, blah. They'd probably only skim it for key words that would let them know that they didn't have to worry about me anymore.

"Well I guess I'm done now." I replied after reading over it once more.

"Alright let's charm this baby so we can get moving." Levi cheered as he threw his legs over the side of the couch and jumped up.

"You sure you're done? Once I do this I can't change anything." Alistair warned as I held out the paper to him.

"Yeah I'm done. What's on that paper is all my parents will care about. I know that deep down in their hearts they love me but I don't think they love me enough to look into the academy to see if it's real or not. I'm pretty sure they're tired of having to deal with me so let's get this over with and get out of here." I answered as I let the paper slip through my fingertips as he took it.

"Alright." He replied before muttering some words in what sounded like Latin. The paper glowed a soft purple which I guess was the color our magic gave off. "It's done now let's get going we don't want to be late."

"Late for what?" I questioned as Levi finally bounced toward the front door now eager to leave.

"We're going on a tour of Rhyeal Academy today." He chirped happily. It was so hard to tell that he was older than us when he acted like this.

"Why am I not surprised that I am the last to know about this?" I grumbled.

"You're only the last to know because Levi has been receiving messages for me for a while now so he's the only one that they contact. They don't know you so you get nothing on my behalf yet." Alistair explained.

"Trust me you'll appreciate your lack of knowledge once they start bombarding your mind with messages. At first it was amazing that they could do it and I looked forward to them sending messages but after a while it lost it's appeal." Levi replied with a roll of his eyes.

"We'll explain everything later and we need to get going now." Alistair replied reaching down and grabbing my hand. Levi bounced over and grabbed Alistair's other hand with a bright smile on his face. There was no way to be anything other than happy around him.