Fox 7

Well tonight was definitely an interesting night. After the whole incident with the deranged Mermaid princess it was clear that she was telling the truth. There were glares thrown our way from various beings at different tables. The pizza was absolutely delicious but my night was kind of ruined at this point. It had been a long day of ups and downs and all I wanted to do at this point was go to sleep again.

"So have you guys had a chance to look over your schedules for tomorrow?" Alex questioned.

"No, we pretty much figured out the room and passed out." Alistair explained.

"Well when you figure out your schedules let me know what they are so that I can see if we have some of the same classes." He replied as we all began to get up from our seats to throw out our trash. I bent down and collected Levi's plate from the floor and he looked up at me expectantly as he shifted to his smaller form.

'Carry me?' He whined softly.

"Sure." I shrugged my shoulders as I tossed our trash out and placed the dirty plates on a tray filled with other plates and cups. Levi followed behind us until we were done putting our things away and as soon as I turned around he jumped into my arms.

He buried himself deep into the crook of my arm as we left the cafeteria. I noticed Alex gave Vivian a curt nod which she returned as we walked through the door. Their relationship sure was a weird one.

"Make sure you guys really get some rest. The classes aren't that big so it's noticeable when students walk in late." Alex informed us.

'I can sleep in...' Levi taunted.

'Don't think that I won't drop you.' I threatened.

"The beauty of going to a magical school is that most of our classes are of the magical background. There is only one or two hours a day set specifically to your home realm learning. In your case there's only an hour or two set aside for Earth studies and it's usually after lunch."

"So Levi won't be sleeping in?" I questioned.

"Um...No?" Alex answered completely oblivious to Levi and I's conversation.

Levi made sort of a whining sound that was clearly disapproval at finding out that he wouldn't be sleeping in anymore.

Reaching up I scratched my nails in between his ears and his whining stopped immediately followed by a low almost purring sound that showed his gratitude. He curled into my body even more as we walked back to the room. Alistair and Alex kept talking, mostly about things that made no sense to me.

"Well this is you. It was nice meeting the two of you and I'm sure we'll be sharing some classes together." Alex said his good nights as he left us at our door.

"See you tomorrow." Alistair called as Alex walked back down the hall. "Well let's go find out what are schedule is for tomorrow."

Alistair opened the door and the three of us entered the room. Levi jumped out my arms as soon as we were in the room and scurried down the hall into one of the rooms as Alistair and I followed behind him. Seconds later Levi strolled out the room thankfully with some sweat pants on and our schedules in his hands.

"Who wakes up at seven in the morning?" He snapped.

"Us, I'm guessing." I replied with a smirk.

"I don't do mornings." He growled.

"You always wake up early to take me to school Levi." Alistair replied as he and I walked past Levi and went into the room we first ended up in.

"Yes, but not at seven." He whined throwing the paper down on the bed.