Fox 18

A/N I don't really know how this chapter will affect others but I guess this is a trigger warning of sorts. I'm not sure if it's needed but it's here just in case.

"Tae! What are you doing? It's almost like you don't want to help Levi out!" Jason shouted out at me as I ran past the spike of pure, raw energy that emerged from the ground in the blink of an eye.

"Levi you need to dodge quicker than that if you're going to get to Alistair in time." Tommy called out but I don't think Levi was listening at all. He was doing his own thing which included him completely disregarding everyone else's instructions.

"Stop! Everyone stop what you're doing." Mr. Corin's voice carried above all the noise that we were making in the training center. The lights slowly rose to their full brightness and all the obstacles disappeared in an instant from in front of us. Levi and I were still in our shifted forms and we were panting hard as we tried to catch our breaths.

Training wasn't meant to be easy but today it seemed a lot harder for us than it normally is. We're not dumb. We knew it was because of what happened last night. Everything that was off about us today was because of last night and my refusal to talk about it.

Even this morning when we all made our way out to the kitchen I refused to say anything to either of them for fear of saying the wrong thing. I just wanted to be able to think out everything, think about what they told me and truly process it. Why was that so difficult to understand?

Once they realized that I wasn't planning on talking to them any time soon they just kind of left me to my own devices but that didn't stop them from being affected by my decisions. I'm sure it was obvious to Jason, Tommy, and Mr. Corin that something was wrong when the usually bouncy Levi simply strutted in already shifted and sat, patiently waiting for us to begin.

They didn't say anything, simply let us get right into training. I was hoping that the training would get our minds off of what was happening between us and maybe we would just work well together anyways but clearly I was wrong.

"What's wrong?" Alistair questioned.

"Is that a serious question?" Tommy barked, clearly annoyed.

"You three are terrible today. What happened to you last night? Did you get enough sleep?" Jason questioned worriedly. 

"Well...It was a difficult night for the three of us." Alistair admitted and I felt my tail tuck around me as I curled in on myself. It was partially my fault that we hadn't slept well. My mind was running wild with questions and problems surrounding everything I had learned that night. It was a little too much and I couldn't find sleep; meaning Levi and Alistair stayed awake all night as well.

"Would you like to talk about it?" Jason questioned in genuine concern.

"Wha-No!"Alistair shouted just as Levi replied as well.

"Sure!" Levi shrugged as he stood there completely naked and without a care in the world.

"Oh my goodness!" Jason shouted as his cheeks burned a bright red and he turned away from Levi.

"Can you not shift like that in front of my boyfriend?" Tommy growled reaching forward and covering Jason's already closed eyes to shield him from Levi's nakedness.

"Well you were talking to us and I literally have no way of responding unless I shift." Levi smirked.

"One of these days I'm going to fight you..." Tommy snarled as he pulled a struggling Jason into his chest. Levi opened his mouth to reply but was quickly cut off by our professor.