Fox 17

It had been a few days since we were supposed to speak and it seemed to be impossible to find any time alone. It was if everything in this world was against us having a few minutes of alone time. Even when we were supposed to have time alone in our own room we managed to be too busy with school work to start this much needed conversation.

Finally we were going to have some free time tonight. After we finished eating our dinner we were heading up to our room and locking ourselves in for the weekend until we had everything figured out.

"Tae are you done yet?" Levi whined impatiently. His head was leaning on the table, his bright red hair messily covering a small portion of his face and his entrancing gold eyes staring back us.

"Just because you scarf down your food like an animal doesn't mean everyone else has to too." Alistair laughed.

"It's fine." I laughed as I pushed my tray away from me just a bit. "I'm done now. We can go."

"Finally!" Levi shouted, earning a few stares our way. He bounced out of his seat grabbing all of our trays and tossing out all the trash as Alistair and I slowly got out of our seats just to torture our friend.

He always had an immense amount of energy and I wasn't sure where he got it from. The tall red head stood at the doors waiting for us, tapping his foot impatiently. His hands were crossed in front of his chest as he narrowed his eyes at us as we picked up our bags from off the floor.

"Seriously? You're doing this on purpose!" He growled, teeth bared and eyes narrowed.

"Of course we are. Levi you need to slow down sometimes." I laughed trying to disguise the soft squeak that escaped my lips seconds before thanks to that man's actions..

"No. You two need to speed up." He whined now back to his childish self.

"Calm down Levi, you're making a scene." Alistair chided him as we finally walked up to him at a normal pace. Although it was true that he was making a scene most of the students were used to it by now. Hardly anyone ever paid attention when they saw Levi doing something ridiculous anymore.

"Where are you three headed in such a hurry?" A voice questioned from behind us.

Spinning around we came face to face with Mr. Corin, Tommy and Jason. As usual Tommy had a cigarette hanging between his lips and had one arm draped around Jason who seemed to be trying to get away from him. Mr. Corin ignored both of them as he focused his attention on us.

"We're just headed back to our room Sir. It's been a busy day for us and we're going to turn in early." Levi replied for us.

"What's wrong little fox? Can't hang with the big dogs?" Tommy taunted him as he pulled the cigarette out of his mouth. 

The two of them have gotten so much closer since they first met that it was insane. At this point I'm sure they're best friends, even if neither of them wanted to admit it. Whenever they see each other they banter and then they joke and somehow end up shifted and play fighting.

"Listen old man I can run circles around the big the dogs and still have enough left in me to whoop you in a fight." Levi chuckled not at all intimated by him.

"Big talk from such a small fox. Want to prove it?" Tommy snorted before lifting his hand and taking a long drag from his cigarette.

"Can you not do this right now?" Jason sighed waving his hand in front of his face, trying to clear the spoke that Tommy just blew out.

"He started it." Tommy shouted pointing at Levi.

"No I didn't, he star-" Levi shouted back.

"Now, now children. Settle down." Mr. Corin interrupted, snapping his finger causing Tommy's cigarette to disappear.