Fox 14

"What about her?" Vena questioned as we walked through the almost empty halls of our dorm building. It was still pretty early and everyone was headed to their classes or to the training halls.

"Well her aura is fluctuating between yellow and pink. Not to mention she has the brightest smile on her face right now as she texts so I'm going to say that she's texting her crush." Levi guessed.

"I would have to agree with you. Unfortunately unless we ask her we'll never know. The whole purpose of our ability when it comes to fighting is for it to be a preemptive strike. We can't tell for sure what our enemy is thinking but by studying subtle changes in their actions as well as knowing what their aura means we can surmise what their next plan of attack will be." Vena replied with a smile of her own. She made an excellent teacher and I wondered how she would be in an actually fight. I didn't want to judge a book by it's cover but she didn't seem like the fighting type.

"This is pretty cool." I whispered to Alistair as we followed behind the two of them, simply watching them interact.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Between you and Levi there are enough cool tricks to keep anyone entertained." Alistair giggled.

"Don't forget yourself. You've done so many cool things yourself." I reminded him, remembering all the things I had already seen him do since meeting him.

"If you say so." He blushed.

"I do say so." I whispered before leaning over and pressing my lips to his cheek. I've wanted to do that since meeting him. There was something so enticing about the way he's cheeks pinked that had me wanting to attacking his face in kisses.

"I should've known." A voice snickered behind us. "Leave it to a familiar to fall for his Master. So typical."

The four of us stopped and spun around to see Geneva standing in the hallway with her little group of followers. Her hair pulled up into a tight bun on top of her head with small tendrils framing her face. It was amazing how gorgeous she really was. Back home no one could have even come close to her but here I had seen plenty of girls that were from different realms that looked just as gorgeous if not more. Although she was gorgeous in her own right she was downright ugly because of her nasty attitude.

"Is there something you want Geneva?" Levi questioned sounding exasperated, while Vena shrunk down behind him. I tried to hide a laugh at the way Geneva's smile faltered a bit at that. I guess she wasn't expecting any of us to actually respond to her. However, she didn't know Levi all that well.

"I just wanted to let you know that there's an assembly because of you three. I'm missing a very important class because of this." She sneered, crossing her arms over her chest. "They're making too big a deal about what happened to you three."

"So you're mad because you have to go to class today?" I questioned confused. What teenager in their right mind, regardless of the realm we're in, would be mad to skip class?

She didn't have an answer for that, she simply huffed in response and stormed off. The entire group that pretty much followed her everywhere didn't know how to react and simply trailed behind her trying to tell her that we were wrong. I spun around and shrugged at a smirking Levi and Vena who was still standing behind him, trying not to be seen. Alistair giggled as Levi draped an arm around our shoulders as he spoke.

"So does anyone know about this little assembly that we've caused?" Levi questioned.

"There was an announcement this morning. The Mages Council has decided to make a visit to Rhyeal Academy because of your recent run-in with the weird creature in the forest that they still haven't been able to find." Vena replied.