Fox 27

The warmth that surrounded me was comforting yet annoying at the same time. An arm draped around my midsection and fur at my back had me trying to escape in seconds. With a groan at having to be so physical so soon after waking up I shifted into my kitsune and scurried from my captors.

Once at the edge of the bed I jumped down, landing gracefully on the floor below. With a huff I shifted back and strolled into the bathroom not giving my bed-mates a backwards glance. Once I was done with my own personal business I walked back into the bedroom and was taken with the sight before me. 

Levi and Jason both had shifted some time after we fell asleep and were curled up together with Asher's arms wrapped around them both. Half of Alistair's body was draped across Tommy's as the older shifter held him in place with both his arms wrapped around Aly's smaller body.

It was hard to believe what had happened. Now that it did happen how would things work out? There was no way that things could go back to normal not with what we've shared. The talk that we would have after this would certainly be one for the books.

Turning my attention to the room as my stomach began to grumble I realized that I hadn't eaten for some time and I was currently starving. My eyes scanned the bedroom and noticed another door. It had to lead somewhere with food.

With one last look to my bed-mates I left the room in search for food. I'm sure everyone else would be hungry when they woke as well. As I walked through the door I was excited to see that they had a huge suite, with a kitchen included. With my fingers crossed I walked over to the fridge quickly pulling open the doors, overjoyed with the amount of actual food I saw.

Since moving to Rhyeal I had tried so many new foods from different realms and cooked by different species but there was nothing like the food from my own realm. As my eyes scanned the fridge I realized that all the components were there to make a few sandwiches for everyone. Anything else would require more effort than I was willing to put forth.

As I pulled everything out the fridge I decided that I would give everyone a few more minutes of peaceful rest before they had to get up. No doubt it was getting close to the time we should leave. Glancing over at the clock on the stove I dropped everything in my hands in shock.

"Oh my GOSH!" I shouted as I ran back into the bedroom leaping onto the bed and startling everyone awake.

"What happened?" Alistair screamed as Tommy hopped off the bed and shifted immediately, ready to attack.

"It's two in the morning! We slept for too long. Levi's parents must be having a fit! They probably called the cops! Oh my God we're going to be in so much trouble. Get dressed! Everyone get dressed!" I shouted.

"Oh shit!" Tommy cursed as he shifted back and picked up his phone. 

"Language!" Jason called as he shifted back and pulled on a pair of pants.

"We don't have time for that!" I shouted at him for correcting Tommy as I scoured the room for my top. How could we have been so dumb? All this magic in the room and no one could set a simple alarm?

Each of us hurried to find some sort of clothing to don as inwardly we panicked at the repercussions we were to face. Ideally it would be best to alter their mindsets magically but Asher shut down that idea telling us that it could do major damage because the brain was a delicate organ to begin with.

As we racked our brains with ways to calm down Levi's parents we all managed to find clothes and get dressed. We all piled back on the couch so Asher could transport us back to Levi's hideaway and then from there at this point we were hoping to be able to sneak back into the house.