2. Incidents Happen

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

I groan tiredly, making grumpy movements with my body. The bed deepens as I feel heat linger above me. I'm about to open my eyes but before I can, I feel wet slime on my face. I groan even louder, regretting my decision of not covering my face with the duvet.

"Hey Bud," I smile weakly, rubbing Brooke's body. He's my alarm.

"I'm just gonna sleep for ten more minutes, okay?" I mumble lazily and raise the duvet to cover my head completely. I sigh in content, enjoying the warmth and comfort it brings.

I feel Brooke leave the spot he was in, bringing a grin to my face. He's so understanding.

I hum, already feeling my eyelids drop but it stops mid-way. I feel an heavy weight land on me, causing me to fumble under the covers, letting out a loud groan.

"Brooke!" I exclaim hopelessly. He just barks in response.

I aggressively drag the duvet away from my face, already missing the comfort of it. "You're not gonna let me sleep, are you?" He just licks my face in response.

"You're too cute for me to get mad at." He barks again and I laugh.

I turn my head to my nightstand and the time reads 8:30 AM. Roger and Brooklyn are gonna be here by 10.

I get up from my bed and stretch out my arms and legs. The rest was really helpful. I walk to my see-through glass, taking in the beautiful view before me.

There are few water drops on the glass because of the foggy weather that is already fading. I sigh in content, feeling the rays of sun cast on my exposed body, giving me a warm feeling. I only have on PJ shorts and a crop tank top.

I walk into my bathroom. I brush and watch my face. After I finish my business, I come out all relieved and a little excited.

The previous night after Roger and Brooklyn left, I didn't do basically anything. I didn't realise how tired I was until I took a shower. I went to bed right after I ate and locked all the doors, making sure everywhere was safe before going to bed.

My moving boxes are still in the garage since I didn't offload them yesterday. There are only few and are very light, so it's easy for me to do alone. I carry each box one after the other and place them in my room.

They are gonna be the last things I'll open and arrange.

I take out the few clothes I carried out of my luggage, placing them on one side of my empty walk in wardrobe. My dad thought I'd like it, so he asked Roger to make and design it for me. It's really cool.

Since I have an hour left, I give Brooke a bath, getting incredible drenched doing so. It's a normal occurrence.

I take a shower and get dressed. I didn't wanna stress myself with too much clothing, so I decide to go with an oversized white long sleeve shirt with a brown sweater vest over it, matching it with black combat boots and a black purse.