23. Dumb Shit And Nothing

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

"You sleep good?" I meet a pair hazel eyes staring at me as my eyes flutter open. A smile touches my lips, "You stayed."

"Of course." Weston paused, giving me a knowing look.

"Let me guess, you expected me to leave." He states, rather than question.

"I didn't say that." I defend myself.

He cocks a brow at me, "but you expected it." I ignore his statement and kissed him instead.

"Were you watching me as I slept?" I raise a brow at him, chuckling.

"It'd be a crime not too." He responds.

"You know that's creepy right?" I laugh, but he just shrugs.

"If looking at you is a crime Skylar, then I'll gladly---" I cut him off by putting my fingers on his lips.

"I know you wanna say some cheesy shit." He pouts and I laugh again.

"You're really beautiful Sky." Weston tucks the strands of hair laying on my face behind my ear.

I bat my lashes, making the cutest face I can muster which makes him laugh.

"And also the cutest." I grin and climb on top of him to straddle him.

I push my hair back, earning a grin from him as well. "The sexiest." He continues empowering me to go on with my movement.

I start moving my hips ever so gently, "And the hottest." Weston groans when I purposely push down on his already hard bulge.

"And also gonna get fucked raw and hard if you don't stop doing that." He warns. I burst out laughing at his expression. He looks so pained.

I lay on his chest in my sitting position, deciding not to tease him any further. As much as I want him, he'll still have to suffer a little longer.

That means me too. Sadly.

"Do we ever wanna talk about our past?" I cock my head, pursing my lips.

We went silent for some moments, but then we both voice out, "No" in unison, which makes us break into laughter.

"At least not for now." I suggest.

"Yeah we can do that later." Weston agrees.

"So what do you wanna do now?" I ask. He thought for a second before rising up, lifting up to sit in our comfortable position.

"Actually there's something that has been bothering me." Weston interlocks our fingers and lead us to stand up from the bed.

"Where are we going?" I chuckle, with confusion on my face. He takes us out of the room, down to the living room and realisation dawns on me when we got to the place he brought us to.