4. Too Peaceful

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

"What do I do with you?" I stare blankly at the cake Emily gifted me, that has been siting on the Island in the kitchen for three days straight.

I have no Idea if it's still good or bad, cause I haven't opened it since that day. I don't wanna throw it out mainly because I don't like wasting food. But I also can't eat it and it can't stay outside just like this anymore.

I debate on what I should do with it or at least store it somewhere. There's still enough space in the fridge where the bottle water are stored, so I remove it from the cake holder and place it in the fridge. I will stop by later to return the cake holder to Emily.

I look over to Brooke and a smile touches my lips. He was busily playing with the toys I got for him in the living room. They are almost in every area of the house.

"Now," I breath out looking around my home, "What do I do?"

I have a lot of free time on my hands, so I can do absolutely anything I want or do nothing at all. It has been my lifestyle for the longest time, since majority of the things I do in my life is online. Mainly my job.

My mind and body immediately reminds me of the little body aches I have due to the road trip and my lack of rest. I need to take care of my body. Both mentally and physically.

The sauna is a perfect call along with a long bath, I need both. I make my way up to my room. I grab all the products and stuff I need before stripping my clothes off, leaving only my panties on. I was about to put on my robe but went against it.

I walk up to my full-length mirror and stans in front of it. A lazy sigh escapes my lips as I access myself.

My chest-nut brown hair with caramel highlights is packed in a bun, that's wavy and stops mid-way at my back when dropped. My natural hair colour is black but I changed it some years ago.

Unlike my hair colour that I could change, I couldn't do the same for my eyes. They aren't ugly or terrible, they are just ordinary. Although, there's no such thing as ugly eyes.

I always wanted those natural rare and enchanting eyes with the most beautiful colours or even more than one colour, like people with heterochromia. But unfortunately, I'm stuck with the lame deep brown eyes I have.

The eyes always seemed to capture me more than any other part of the human body. Seeing the eye was my favourite part, growing up, I wanted to be an opthalmologist, but I backed out because I wasn't brave enough or at least that was what I told myself.

Aside the lame aspect of my face, I still have other features I love. Like the little light brown freckles decorating my nose and under my eyes. They match my eyes in some way, so I don't totally hate my irises.

My hands finds it's way to my shoulder as I gave it soothing rubs, already remembering the joy of getting the thing I love most.

My tattoos.