30. Fallout

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

"I managed to take a shower Weston, but I don't think I  have it in me to do pretty much anything again." I watch him as he puts on a plain white-T, before he moves to me and sits on the bed.

He gazes down at me with amusement, while I run my fingers along his tattooed forearm arm. Few droplets of water drips from his damp hair onto his shirt. Weston and I just had a long shower of doing not dirty things in the bathroom and that's all thanks to me.

The edges of his lips drags up into a grin before he utters, "I love that I can do this to you." I hit his arm playfully, causing him to laugh.

When we woke up this morning, I told Weston to get me a wheelchair after we went in rounds of him fucking my brains out last night.

"Come on let's go eat, you need food after last night." I definitely do. Weston gently lifts me from my laying position to sit, while he stands up.

To be honest, I'm extremely sore but I don't necessarily  need the soft pampers from Weston. I'm just taking advantage of it.

Although he still pampers me with or without the sore feeling.

"Probably because you fucked everything out of me." Weston laughs at my come back and so did I.

"And I told you I can't walk." I pout.

"Who said you have to?" He picks me up in bridal style.

"Or we could just do that." I giggle.

We met the others at the dining table for breakfast and my appetite immediately grew as I behold all the delicious foods.

Weston sits on the other side of me around the dining table, facing me directly. While I sit in the same roll as Brooklyn, Ivy and Asa.

I tried to eat my food, but their stares on me didn't let me. I look at them to find stupid smiles on their faces.

"What?" I question confused.

"You." Asa drags out, smiling like some maniac making me snicker. "What did I do?" I take a bite of the tasty food, relishing into a satisfying taste.

"You naughty little shit." Asa spits, still smiling. I honestly think he is a bubbly teenage girl.

It doesn't take me too long to put the knots together and once I did, my cheeks start heating up at the thoughts and images of last night. I didn't even hold back my smile.

"Oh see? She's already blushing." Ivy chips in.

"You know everybody in the yacht could hear you guys right?" I look at Weston, who's busy with his food. He has everything thing to with it.

"Well we weren't exactly trying to be quiet." I witness Weston's lips spreading into a knowing smiling. He's attention is on our side or more precisely on me.