11. Discover

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

Present Day.

Very few people on this planet has the ability to exhibit being cute and hot at the same and Skylar is one of them.

In the few times I have seen her, I've taken a liking to her cute appearance where she mostly wore oversized sweatshirts, but today it's far from that.

Once my eyes landed on her from where I was seated since she came into the bar, I couldn't stop my eyes from looking anywhere else but her.

It even got better when I got a closer view when I came up to her from the action Ronaldo tried to pull off.

He has been doing that to girls and I hardly give a fuck, but when I saw him make a move on Skylar, I felt utterly disgusted and disturbed, mixed with a rush of anger.

I didn't even know when I got to them, but I knew if Ronaldo succeeded in touching Skylar in anyway, I would've broken his fucking jaw.

I just felt this need to protect her and watch over her. I couldn't help or control it.

The moment my eyes locked with hers, it's like time stopped again leaving just us in the moment as our gaze burned into each other.

By my body reaction to hers, I knew the intense atmosphere was sexual tension, it's as clear as day and my dick didn't fail to witness it.

The woman I'm staring at is far different from the delicate cute girl I've been acquainted with. She's way more hotter and the worst part is that she isn't even trying. Fuck if that wasn't the hottest part.

Her little top did little to cover her cleavage, her tanned skin that glows and her skirt displaying her smooth thighs and toned long legs.

She's so fucking desirable and can make any man fall at her feet without trying at all.

I thought she couldn't get anymore hotter but her tattoos proved me wrong. The idea of getting a tattoo has crossed my mind over the years but it wasn't really anything important. I didn't know I would love tattoos as much as I do and not just any tattoo, tattoos on her.

Anytime she laughs and throws her head back the chair, the tattoo on her ribcage would peek out. I don't know what it entirely is, but it looks like a stem from a flower. The one on her shoulder are little written words and I crave to know what the words are.

"Hey," Ray mutters from besides me, catching my attention. We have been in the bar for more than three hours and Skylar finds Chase and Ivy way more entertaining than they actually are.

"Are you okay? You look deep in thoughts." His look holds concern in it.

"Yeah I'm good. Just thinking of random stuff." I shrug.